• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Great job with the story although I have only read a few of them I like your style keep up your great work.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, What? What is this second of which you speak? Lol, jk. Congratulations <3333333

Aww, 'tis okay dear, the chappie was still excellent <3

I am almost finished with the chapter 15! You will get to read soon!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Actually I uh..am still grounded. ._. -shot-

But that's okay! Because I have the awesome sneaking/ninja powers. :D

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I HAVE RETURNED. Kinda. And I am actually revealing a little about the main bad guy in this chappeh. =D

EDIT: Half this chappie has Axel!angsting in it. D:
Chapter 7~*

Axel ran back into the lobby, panting, only to find that Larxene wasn’t there. Did she go after him? What if she was battling someone? What if someone..

“No way.” he told himself, his eyes wide, then looked everywhere, the streets, the stores, he asked people, until he had to put up with the truth. She was gone. Kidnaped. Disappeared. But that itself was Axel’s worst nightmare come true.

“She’s gone..” he said blankly, his expression blank and apathetic, because she had taken his feelings with her. Without her he was nothing, an empty shell, a nobody..

Sliding down so he was sitting with his back against the wall he felt a lot colder than before. He couldn’t even feel anger because he was so numb. She couldn’t be gone.. Who could have taken her?! The rage itself was causing him pain, for once he felt helpless, and lost, and alone.

Wasn’t he alone many times before? Didn’t he feel empty all his life as a nobody? Why did it hurt so much now? Was this the aching side effects of love?

Unable to move, speak, or pretty much do anything, the lost redhead found himself being overwhelmed from his dark, empty pain.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Let GO of me! I swear I’ll kill you, you BASTARD!” screamed the blonde who was still being carried by Taro as if she was a dead animal he had just hunted. She couldn’t leave Axel alone out there! He needed her! She needed him! This was too much! It was driving her INSANE!

Taro merely sniggered and continued walking through the dimly lit hallways, though surprisingly decorated with fancy rugs, paintings, candles, and other decorations you would see in a expansive castle.

This was no ordinary castle though, it was the headquarters of “The Final Seekers” or that’s what Xagurion called them. His father. His good-for-nothing, conceited, all powerful father. The thought made him scowl in annoyance. Being the first son, Taro had always taken control in the family when his father was away being trained by Ansem the wise.

In fact, his father had been watching the keyblader ever since he obtained the keyblade, but now, he seemed to have gained interest in observing VIII or, Axel.

“Are you listening to me?!” screeched Larxene as she pounded on Taro’s back, who didn’t even flinch. He had been trained all his life, thinking he would take order, but instead his traitor father did. He burned with rage every time he thought about it, but he had to listen to him..for his own sake. He knew Xagurion was more powerful than practically the whole organization combined. That thought made him sneer even more, how his father was so powerful, enough to make him want to be a god, of all things.

In the middle of his train of thought a stinging blow to the side of his head made him snap back to attention. Who did that brat think she was? He shot a slight shocking spell through the girl to get her to back off, only to see it made no affect on her.

“Oh, a lightning bug, are you? Here, let me give you some bug spray.” smirked the silver-haired teen maliciously as a sulfuric acid appeared and sent the girl tumbling into unconsciousness.

~*~*~*~*~*

As the pyro continued to doze off in his numb trance, the sound of footsteps made his head shoot up to attention. He looked down the alley to see a figure running opposite of him. This made Axel’s suspicions rise and his temper boil. What if that guy was the one who took Larxene?! Gritting his teeth, he bolted down the alley after the figure, his adrenaline pounding.

Nearing the figure, he noticed the shape of him was kind of familiar, but he kept going and then slammed the suspect against a wall, his emerald eyes narrowed in fury. The person was hooded, the jacket a dark navy blue and his jeans a bit faded, but all thoughts were directed on beating this person to a pulp.

“Who are you?!” demanded Axel, his eyes glazed with anger, the person seemed a bit terrified, but then, looked a bit..relieved? Before he could speak, Axel removed the person’s hood so he could get a better look- but stopped dead.

“Y-you..!”

~*~*~*~

Muahahaha you'll never guess who it is. >D Well..you might.

Poor Larxy. Dx But I revealed quite alot about the "Final Seekers" then I intended. O.O

Oh and A WHOLE BAG FULL OF KUDOS TO Keyblade_Smitey <333 YOU ROCK!

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Hey, I loved the chapter but too bad for what happened to Axel and Larxene can't wait to see what happens next!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanks guys~ ^-^ And I forgot to mention how half the chapter is Axel emoing. ;_; Hope it didn't disturb anyone. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back