• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First time you saw non-family nudity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Im not lying, we are a very open family.

No, the specifications were real life instances of viewing nudity. Not like watching some sex scene on television. Unless you're saying you saw your parents going at it and they let you watch in which instance I would think you're just sick.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Lets see here, i cant quite remember what age i was i think i was 10 or 11 i was watching a vampire movie with my mom and there was a full fledge sex scene. She let me watch.

Im not lying, we are a very open family.

That's a great story really. I saw Titanic when I was four but that's besides the point.

The thread is about when you saw nudity in real freaking life

EDIT: too late

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Okay so what I'm getting from this thread is that girls in kindergarten seem to love to show their vaginas, indicating that they started as whores at a fairly early age.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's ironic that everyone with a coloured name has posted their similar experience 'this girl showed me her vag in kindergarden'. Okay... Is this monkey see, monkey do? Bullshit? etc?

Not that I care. My first non-family nudity experience. Honestly, I can't remember, it could be in nursery. But the earliest I can remember was in Year 3 - 4. Basically, in Primary School, all boys and girls get changed in the same classroom. I kid you not, it was something to do with 'cannot afford changing rooms' or something like that. And ehehe, one girl stood out amongst the rest.

She was developed... with actual boobs. I was confused and were like 'Why she has boobs, but all the others was flat-chested'. But in year 5, we actually had changing rooms, though they were exclusive to year 5 and 6. I was sad after that, because I actually enjoyed looking at them =/

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
there was a thing i when i 12 At lunch in 6th grade,
a girl named alex show me her boobs and rushed them at me. after that, she said it was a dare....
then we got to be friends, well just friends

the last nudity i seen was last week when me and bridgett (a couple of you know what she looks like) were skinny dipping in the pool....

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I was 13. I was at a pool party and these girls took this girls top off, and then she took another girls top off, and then they were chasing people to get there tops back. Good times.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
ohhh.
i took a shower with my best friend.
and that wasn the first time.
we took baths together since we were 2.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
KR∆NK;4372757 said:
why did i just laugh when i read this title?
but it's true, your family is always just running around naked. sometimes it gets out of hand.

There's that and also the fact that it's not all too uncommon for people - especially at a younger age- to have bathed with siblings, cousins, or parents.

inb4 incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back