• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Firaside Chats: A Kingdom Hearts Podcast, Episode 3 (BBS Questions Answered!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
ep3cover.jpg

Hosts Shannon (KHInsider's Passion) and Mike M. (CGNet) [from KH-Vids.net].
Guest KHInsider Administrator Shamdeo
Album Art KHInsider Graphics Team

------

Episode Three
Hosts Shannon and Mike ask their recurring guest Tony (Shamdeo) questions about Birth by Sleep from our forum-goers! Was your question answered? Listen to find out! The crew also chats about the release of Birth by Sleep and the upcoming Tokyo Game Show this month. Don't miss it!

Ways to Listen
[ Listen ]
[ Download ]
[ iTunes (Subscribe!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Way to go guys, gettin this up just in time. =) Very very interesting discussion, great way to spend those last hours before I get my hands on the game.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
It was...good. Here's the problem I've always had with the podcasts shown on this website: they never seem to be interviewing people that actually know all about the game. I really don't mean to sound high-and-mighty, but I could have easily answered all of those questions. Correctly. Because I, and a lot of other fans, have been obsessing over this game, detail by detail, for the last 5 years. Not been kinda interested in it then got to play a demo.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cool, my question was answered :D

Great podcast, as usual.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
s1ruckystas1ruckystas1ruckysta

also lol "defi'ly" <3

also also SHANNON WAS SO QUIET. :C

Sempied

It was...good. Here's the problem I've always had with the podcasts shown on this website: they never seem to be interviewing people that actually know all about the game. I really don't mean to sound high-and-mighty, but I could have easily answered all of those questions. Correctly. Because I, and a lot of other fans, have been obsessing over this game, detail by detail, for the last 5 years. Not been kinda interested in it then got to play a demo.
This pretty much sums up my thoughts. The questions asked could simply be answered even by the fans. I was hoping for somethings more complex, I might be asking to much, but is it even possible that the podcast troup could get interviews with the cast even if they tried?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, that's kind of my problem with it too. I mean, the podcast was good... but it did bore me knowing that I was simply listening to other fans such as myself and many others.

I think the interviews with Richard Epcar and Quitten Flynn were my favorites since it's one of those rare times where we hear the experience from one of the official voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back