• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix scene majorly related to 3 games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
As old as this video may now be, I must admit, it certainly is interesting rewatching it after all this Birth By Sleep info we've had over the past few months. Nothing new as such, but it does support the odd theory or two ^^.

Oh and just to add, I'm intrigued. Does this mean Birth By Sleep may take place at the beginning in the Room of Sleep, and it is the memories that are awakened? Ah well we'll find out.. one day haha.

-- Andy

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Oh and just to add, I'm intrigued. Does this mean Birth By Sleep may take place at the beginning in the Room of Sleep, and it is the memories that are awakened? Ah well we'll find out.. one day haha.

-- Andy

Yes! :D I'm thinking that the memories are born by Xemnas sleeping in the chair. Like something that allows you to look into your mind. "Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate of the past." Not just appearing, but the memories are actually born (created), because even Xehanort himself (the one we know of) didn't have them.

Yep, that Room of Sleep sure is intriging.

A

Azrael

♥ uimix ♥;2838987 said:
It maybe old, but I still liked it. Thanks ^^

You actually think BBS will think of Xemnas waking up and reminscing on his past in which its backs up to the events of BBS

Stars

リク
The one scene on Youtube called, The New Headquarters, is piled with information! It tells you about the room of awakening and sleep, it talks about Xehanort and it talks about members up to 11 and Castle Oblivion... wanted to point that out to people who want to comment about it! Here's the link...
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs)

I hope it works...

Yeah... It is related to Birth By Sleep..
Xigbar talk about anything happen in the past...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's been a while since I've seen this.

I need to go back and replay KHII it seems.

And watch the Final Mix+ cutscenes.

TrueRoxas527

Yeah, like I said, there is lots of information for anybody who wants to get moreinformation for any Xehanort (apprentice) theories. I currently am still thinking and will watchthe video more times to understand. Also, many other Final Mix scenes (English Subs) that are new have useful information. Not always the information we would need but it is stuff that we would never see before.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
well nomura did say xigbar met other keyblade wielders in the past so do you think somebody might have met VAT during bbs

Well, Xigbar was one of AtW apprentice, and he met them. Maybe he became apprentice after BBS, but I doubt, so well I think one or two others apprentice can have met VAT...?

I'd have to say Xaldin and Lexaeus are the most likely to have meet VAT if some apprentice met them. zexion, too young, Vexen, too busy...

It makes me think that I have read somewhere that in the first Secret Ending we see something looking like Xigbar's weapon. If that is true, that'd be interesting to see if there's weapon of others...

TrueRoxas527

Well, the first six members of the Organization were all AtW apprentices, and he trusted Ienzo (Zexion), the youngest one. So, he probably did show them all, and they still discuss it in TWTNW.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well I think all of this shall be covered in 358/2 Days. And we will learn a lot more about these rooms. After all, this cutscene takes place before even Chain of Memories. If Xemnas is communicating with the armour of Aqua, this could mean that as memories are "awakened", they could become manifest. And perhaps this would further support the theory that the XIVth member has some relation with Aqua.

Also, Xigbar certainly does like talking about wars with keyblades, and past wielders. I think 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep are going to bring up a lot of revelations!

-- Andy

TrueRoxas527

Once the games come out, everyone will be like, "Why didn't I think of that? Stuoid, stupid, stupid!" and get upset because their theories weren't even close or they could be like, "Yeah, I knew it! Obviously, that was going to happen! Let's go for tacos!!! (crowd cheers)"

Nintandy

Bronze Member
It should be interesting for a lot of non-Japanese gamers who don't have access to the internet. [Like that's gonna happen much]

They'll be playing, and be seeing the Final Mix+ scenes for the first time. 358/2 Days is one big compilation of Organization XIII's missions, so it'll be fun seeing what went on whilst Sora and Riku were in Castle Oblivion. Axel will have his usual comments to make =P. But not only that but we'll find out more intentions, more about Xemnas' past. Bring it on ^^.

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back