• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII -Character/World/Theatre-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Is Your Favorite Character?

• Lightning

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Sazh

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Snow

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hope

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Vanille

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fang

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Who is your favorite character? Why?

-Lightning
-Sazh
-Snow
-Hope
-Vanille
-Fang

In Final Fantasy XIII what was your favorite world?

Gran Pulse
or
Cocoon

-- And what are your thoughts on there not being a Theatre Mode so you can re-watch all the beautiful Cut-Scenes Especially the CGI ones?

Do you think they will have DLC that adds a Theatre Mode?

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

Re: Which World Do You Like More?

I'm not sure if there will be any DLC.

My favorite character..hmm, tough choice.

All I can say is that Hope annoyed me the most earlier on, and I like how Lightning shows more compassion later on.

Cocoon isn't a world so much as a REALLY long corridor so I'll say pulse.

LuxordKing

Re: Which World Do You Like More?

I'm not sure if there will be any DLC.

My favorite character..hmm, tough choice.

All I can say is that Hope annoyed me the most earlier on, and I like how Lightning shows more compassion later on.

Cocoon isn't a world so much as a REALLY long corridor so I'll say pulse.

Lol I can't answer my own poll I like them all lol. I like Light because she seems very compassionate later on in the game. I like Vanille to though because shes so mysterious as to who she really is. I like Fang to because she weilds Bahamut lol and she seems to have the strongest willpower of the group.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i really like the interactions between all the characters, but i have to give my vote to hope, just because he felt really believable, the way he responded to what was going on around him.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
There's no Theatre Mode? ...makes me sad.

Anyway, my favorite has to be either Snow or Serah. I liked Snow because he was so sure of himself despite what everyone said. Sure, some people see it as stubborn, but you gotta give some credit to the guy for keeping his faith on one thing and just going after it. Serah's just cute. xD

YUPPP

Sazh, he was like the comic relief, but he had a nice serious side to him. I liked them all though.

Gran Pulse was my favorite place.

Darkwing_Duck

I loved all characters but if I have to pick one, I'd pick Hope. He reminded me so much of my childhood (I also had very little self-confidence) so it was very easy to get attached to him.

I like both worlds but I'll go with Cocoon because I really like the atmosphere and the infrastructure (of what we've seen of Cocoon of course).

And I don't really care a lot about a theatre mode as DLC.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Its a tie between Lightning and Fang. But I chose Lightning because she kicks more ass and is basically more of a main characters than the other.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
gran pulse or cocoon...

i think i like cocoon more.. i like the little interactions you hear between the citizens and idk i like the city of dreams too hehe and exploring/machines

but gran pulse is so big sometimes its annoying having to run all the way to the other side and stuff.. but its really beautiful! but cocoon also has a very beautiful area

my favorite character...hmm

this is the first FF where i like all the characters in the party xDD

hope's character development is extraordinary. i love how he becomes a man among men and stuff.

i really like lightning, vanille, fang, and sazh's characters.
i guess i like snow's the least. although in jp version he was so adorable "heero sanjou!"<3

iuno its hard to decide i like all of em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back