• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jamietl

Re: What do you think made Sephy the way he is?

then why was it that only cloud and the other copies were drawn to sephiroth, why wern't all members of soldier drawn to sephiroth if they also had the cells, as all of jenova join together for the reunion.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

then why was it that only cloud and the other copies were drawn to sephiroth, why wern't all members of soldier drawn to sephiroth if they also had the cells, as all of jenova join together for the reunion.

I think because Cloud was the last member of JENOVA cells. Zack and the other first class SOLDIERs were dead. Whenever Cloud was near Sephiroth, the JENOVA cells began to react. Makes me wonder if it wasnt JENOVA that made Sephy the way he is. He was a nice guy until he entered the reactor with JENOVA. Maybe since he was born with complete JENOVA cells, JENOVA could easily manipulate him.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

That cant be right. Remember how Cloud willingly handed over the black materia to Sephiroth? Cloud didnt originally intend to do so. Then at Aerith's death, Cloud lifted his sword to her, as if to attack, but he managed to fight it off. Seconds later we find out that Sephiroth was nearby, and where there's Sephiroth, there's JENOVA.

Anyone infused with JENOVA cells becomes a puppet of JENOVA, as Hojo found out. Only the strongest are able to resist at times. Cloud however wasnt so strong in FF7.

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: Final Fantasy VII available on PlayStation Network

To bad it's Japanese only.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Damn it that means I can't put it on my PSP. FFFFFFFFFFFFF

D

Deleted member 36435

Japanese PS Store only takes Japanese currency.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

If you have the original disks there's no point in buying it again.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: Final Fantasy VII ( PSN )

well, we might eat our words when FF WiiWare comes out. Maybe they finally might realize that there are plenty of FFags that love digital distribution?

Back