• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy and Days connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone else realize all the more final fantasy references in Days?! I mean we even have status effects now and Panceas to cure them! What else is everyone noticing? I wanna se if I'm missing anything myself. Also, I'm sure this is making people mad right? I have to admit I'm alittle bugged with the status effects...

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'm glad there's status effects and what-not. They're adding in a few of the elements from the FF series.

A

Audo

KH has always been like that. I wouldn't even really call it much referencing, as it is borrowing.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Anyone else realize all the more final fantasy references in Days?! I mean we even have status effects now and Panceas to cure them! What else is everyone noticing? I wanna se if I'm missing anything myself. Also, I'm sure this is making people mad right? I have to admit I'm alittle bugged with the status effects...
but remember... even though status effects have more roles in days... they did have them in KH1 like I remember getting poisoned by that boss heartless in monstro.. and then there was the posessed attack by Ansem's guardian and then that odd seal thing in KHFM+ that Xemnas does...

A

Azrael

I LOVED the Blind icon too.

Especially since I'm playing ff6 now and I see that alot...

Days is really showing off its FF influence, isn't it. In terms of gameplay, it's the best KH game of all time.

State

Awards
i loved the status effects, it made the game a bit more difficult than it's predecessors. but the blind status was annoying in some situations. -_-''

UnstoppableSound

Actually, the Final Fantasy connection to 358/2 Days is practically non-existent, and only lives through what you stated: items, spells, weapon names, and stuff like that. There is NO direct Final Fantasy reference other than the Moogle (or so I've heard/witnessed to far). It's pretty much a Disney showcase. No Leon, no Cloud, nothing.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I agree. The addition to status changes make the game feel even more RPG elemented.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Status effects were a nice touch. The weight status effect was something I hadn't seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back