• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 13-Weapons Trophy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I'm thinking it will probably be platinumed by the sixth.Im caught up five staring the missions, so just those last few and im done with the game. I got all weapons, but missing a couple acessories, dropped by the last marks probably. I almost gave up honestly with 13. Almost didn't want thirteen two, then i remembered how every final fantasy game is diffrent even the sequels. so glad i asked about game play.

Least platinuming the first game of kingdom hearts 1.5 will only take three to four days at the most.

Started final fantasy x this is one of my favorite games of all time tied with kingdom hearts. I'm excited to do these dark aeons. the only ones I know i'll have trouble with, is The Chocobo part of tidus's celestial. I can never get below five seconds. and The butterfly part of kihmari's. I"ve never been able to get either of these. I usually just make their ultimates. the rest will be easy. well semi easy omega's always a bitch, and That damn Neslug. that shell takes hours to shatter.

I think theres a few other optional bosses other than the Dark aeons, that will be interesting to try.

Only thing i don't look forward to , is re-getting, and remaxing all of x-2's dress spheres. Particularly the alchemist that takes forever to max T.T . but i heard theres a couple new ones? that may make it worth it. I can never do the game for lady luck, but mom is really good at it. (Math is very difficult for me, and numbers always appear upside down, or sideways when i look at them, and these are timed so i can't take my time deciphering numbers)

I am only going through games so fast because do to the weather I'm not out and about much, and i'm sick with nothing better to do lol.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm thinking it will probably be platinumed by the sixth.Im caught up five staring the missions, so just those last few and im done with the game. I got all weapons, but missing a couple acessories, dropped by the last marks probably. I almost gave up honestly with 13. Almost didn't want thirteen two, then i remembered how every final fantasy game is diffrent even the sequels. so glad i asked about game play.

Least platinuming the first game of kingdom hearts 1.5 will only take three to four days at the most.

Started final fantasy x this is one of my favorite games of all time tied with kingdom hearts. I'm excited to do these dark aeons. the only ones I know i'll have trouble with, is The Chocobo part of tidus's celestial. I can never get below five seconds. and The butterfly part of kihmari's. I"ve never been able to get either of these. I usually just make their ultimates. the rest will be easy. well semi easy omega's always a bitch, and That damn Neslug. that shell takes hours to shatter.

I think theres a few other optional bosses other than the Dark aeons, that will be interesting to try.

Only thing i don't look forward to , is re-getting, and remaxing all of x-2's dress spheres. Particularly the alchemist that takes forever to max T.T . but i heard theres a couple new ones? that may make it worth it. I can never do the game for lady luck, but mom is really good at it. (Math is very difficult for me, and numbers always appear upside down, or sideways when i look at them, and these are timed so i can't take my time deciphering numbers)

XIII-2 is going to be like Pokémon. I think you'll like it. I actually went directly to XIII-2 before platinuming XIII. When I completed the sequel, that's when I decided to go back and finish it.

About Tidus's Chocobo race. That's really a pain but the trick is following the right pattern and try to get as many balloons as possible. You're suppose to get the first set balloons; if you don't you're going to have difficult time getting the rest. Kimahri's is really EASY. Just don't touch the butterflies. Omega Weapon is also EASY. The Real competition is Battle Arena and noticed you mentioned one already. Neslug, he's easy too. Just make sure you have break damage limit. The point is, breaking his shell so he won't recover. Nemesis is the ultimate boss of the game and Penance. The original FFX game is a lot easier when it comes to Nemesis.

ThePumpkinQueen

Neslug is easy once his shell is broken, even when i have break damage limit, it does take some time for the shell ot break. once its broken he goes down like butter. I usually use the magnus sisters for a while, and then switch, his shell breaks every time when i do this. Mom uses anima. (If you devlope anima right, she is deadly).

I thought you had to catch the blue butterflys and avoid the red? well i'm on Mi'hen highroad right now getting the "ARA" black magic spells for lulu, the chocobo eater goes down easy once i have these.

I already have the crest you get in besaid, And the one you get doing blitzball, and two of wakka's reels. i also have energy blast. I for once remembered before getting to the ship.

My only complaint on the trophys for x-2 and x. all are most are really easy to get, and they could of done some others taht would of been a challange at least. Platinumnig these wont be hard. Just doing the chocobo will be a pain in my rear. I know i can do it but i somtimes loose curage because no matter how many balloons i get, i keep getting hit by birds.

I'm hoping with the HD, when i get to macalania woods, i can see the butterflys a bit easier this time. I was told that kihmari's is easier if you use the extra time you get when you first arrive.

*Edit* I got so far because I got tot he last mark , and dispite haveing their ultimate weapons, and being maxed out, and great items. That lost mark is Omg , omg is it hard. so i'm doing the usual thing i do if i have trouble with a boss. i take a break and come back to it when i'm calmer and not so frustrated.

How will XIII-2 be like pokemon, its been years since i played a pokemon game.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Neslug is easy once his shell is broken, even when i have break damage limit, it does take some time for the shell ot break. once its broken he goes down like butter. I usually use the magnus sisters for a while, and then switch, his shell breaks every time when i do this. Mom uses anima. (If you devlope anima right, she is deadly).

I thought you had to catch the blue butterflys and avoid the red? well i'm on Mi'hen highroad right now getting the "ARA" black magic spells for lulu, the chocobo eater goes down easy once i have these.

I already have the crest you get in besaid, And the one you get doing blitzball, and two of wakka's reels. i also have energy blast. I for once remembered before getting to the ship.

My only complaint on the trophys for x-2 and x. all are most are really easy to get, and they could of done some others taht would of been a challange at least. Platinumnig these wont be hard. Just doing the chocobo will be a pain in my rear. I know i can do it but i somtimes loose curage because no matter how many balloons i get, i keep getting hit by birds.

I'm hoping with the HD, when i get to macalania woods, i can see the butterflys a bit easier this time. I was told that kihmari's is easier if you use the extra time you get when you first arrive.

*Edit* I got so far because I got tot he last mark , and dispite haveing their ultimate weapons, and being maxed out, and great items. That lost mark is Omg , omg is it hard. so i'm doing the usual thing i do if i have trouble with a boss. i take a break and come back to it when i'm calmer and not so frustrated.

How will XIII-2 be like pokemon, its been years since i played a pokemon game.

Kimahri's butterfly mini-game, you have to catch the blue ones indeed. Just think of it as dodging the crowd when you're doing to store to store at a mall. To me, Lulu's has the worse mini game in the game; dodging 200 straight lighting bolts. I didn't bother with X-2's trophies.

As for the last mark. Watch the video I sent you. The battle is base on buffs and debuffing too. Sentinel is a must when it comes to dealing with his special attack.

XIII-2 is more like Pokémon because while it only uses two characters. The monsters you fight in the game are captured for your expense. You customize which one will join your party to progress in the game. It's more of a complimentary way of dealing things.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That sounds like fun.

Lulu's to me was the easiest. I just have to do it at night, when i have a no encounters, and theres a spot by a save, I save after every fifty. I have to have absolute silence.

Why would you save? If you turn off or reset the game. It automatically resets. I can't do it without the sound lol.

ThePumpkinQueen

lightening dosn't hit the save, so I can take a break. my limit is about fifty before i loose count or concentration, it gives me a moment to gather my head. I have the game sound on, i just can't have any other noise. like one of the other tvs, fans or anything like that.

ThePumpkinQueen

As of an hour ago. Platinumed!

Now going back and forth between the Normal Play through of Kingdom hearts 1.5 to platinum the first game , already did 385/2 but that one was easy. It will probably be another month before i play through CoM two more times on each character.

And Final fantasy X HD remaster. Though aside from the chocobo this wont be much of a challange(I did kimarih's butterlys yesterday. the HD did help me see the butterflys easier.) , though i found out today ps4 will be getting a remaster and now i'm regretting getting the PS3 cause i'll end up having three copies of the X games. I still have the ps2 copies of both games.

X-2 after wont be any challange either, having done it more times than I can count already. Somtimes resetting the whole game. Just cause i find after the third playthrough there isnt much challange of starting a game with all the dressspheres and stuff already maxed. at least the HD offers some new things that werent in the original. I look forward to doing shinra's beast stuff. I hope its similar to the previous games. that was fun.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Geez...you definitely kicked his ass. How did you manage to go through that painful grind?

ThePumpkinQueen

for maxing out their crystriums? I did a couple stages, then a few marks, then a couple more stages, etc. then went back on the marks and did them once i had stronger characters.

and Orphan was easy to five star, once hes staggered. alls i had to do was cast death and boom. and omg that watch helped.

also somtimes (This has never happened to me before in any game) I listened to music why i grinded. because after a while final fantasy thirteens Steppe's music can get really old really fast when you have a lot to grind. and the egg. once i had the egg it went much faster.

as for that final mark i followed that video and it posed not much of a problem, though I did have to try four times before i finally got him down.

Can't wait to play the sequel but i am taking a small break between the first and secondl. final fantasy ten wont take me that long just enough time for me to forget how anoyed the first one made m

ThePumpkinQueen

If your talking about final fantasy x and x-2

on x, I usually get half the sphere grid done just doing the story line up until sin, then the other half is usually done duiring, the side stuff and omega dungeon. its really really easy to go up just going in circles in the omega dungeon. Best grinding place ever. Though before that, Thunder plains and mi'hien highroad are great leveling spots. So is the calm lands and the gorge. This rings true in x-2 as well. Therea re plenty of grinding spots. you get bored of one area you can move to another.

The dress-spheres werent that difficult to level, the hard one was alchemist. 999 for that one, I usually pace zanarkand and Mi'hen for that one, and if strong enough. The gorge.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
No No, I actually meant for XIII. The thing is, its really a GRIND. I'm surprised how fast you just got up to the Platinum. FFX is going to be easy. Since you just mentioned about the sphere grid. You'll need to activate the empty nodes by the way if you want to complete the grid. I did the Tonberry AP trick at the battle arena.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Is there enough empty node spheres to do taht? I've never completed the grid using all, but some empty nodes.

And its easy to grind when you feel like crap and dont have the energy to do much else.

You may find some from chests but mostly you can get them from the drops of the Battle Arena. It wasn't fun I can tell you that lol.

I took quite a time completing XIII. Just getting use to things and finishing what I had left. I remember completing the CP and some battles. Then I played XIII-2; platinumed first and then went back to XIII to complete it.

ThePumpkinQueen

well I may just do what i always do with the grid. Do all the main nodes, but this time, go back and fill up empty ones. and i can get plenty of freind and teleport spheres playing blitzball. that will come in handy when back tracking.

I am in bikanel desert right now. So I got my favorite summon Shiva. (My favorites are in this order, shiva, magnus sisters and anima (The last two are tied)

since i loose yuna for a while. I made sure to grind her tell she got curaga. I do this so by the time i get through the calm lands and get to mount gagazet she already has holy, great for the third seymour fight, and deffinately yunalesca.

Lulu has her elemtal aga's and is close to flare.

Auron is stuck. Like always. He gets trapped until you get lvl three and four spheres. but he has plenty of AP built up for when he can move again.

Tidus got up to slowga. I am trying to get him quick hit.

Rikku and Kimhari are a bit under developed right now. trying to get riku mug. and kihmari is half way through Wakka world. I always take him through Tidus, or wakka world, or tomtimes a bit of wakka up into auron. but hten have to use a return sphere when you get lvl fours so i can get ultima.

question about the butterflys. People keep saying there are only two mazes. I've activated three. One near the bird. One is in a curve, and the other before the sphere morph.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
well I may just do what i always do with the grid. Do all the main nodes, but this time, go back and fill up empty ones. and i can get plenty of freind and teleport spheres playing blitzball. that will come in handy when back tracking.

I am in bikanel desert right now. So I got my favorite summon Shiva. (My favorites are in this order, shiva, magnus sisters and anima (The last two are tied)

since i loose yuna for a while. I made sure to grind her tell she got curaga. I do this so by the time i get through the calm lands and get to mount gagazet she already has holy, great for the third seymour fight, and deffinately yunalesca.

Lulu has her elemtal aga's and is close to flare.

Auron is stuck. Like always. He gets trapped until you get lvl three and four spheres. but he has plenty of AP built up for when he can move again.

Tidus got up to slowga. I am trying to get him quick hit.

Rikku and Kimhari are a bit under developed right now. trying to get riku mug. and kihmari is half way through Wakka world. I always take him through Tidus, or wakka world, or tomtimes a bit of wakka up into auron. but hten have to use a return sphere when you get lvl fours so i can get ultima.

question about the butterflys. People keep saying there are only two mazes. I've activated three. One near the bird. One is in a curve, and the other before the sphere morph.

I believe you're right. There are three courses for the sigil from Kimahri. And don't worry, you'll get through it.

ThePumpkinQueen

I did good the first time round. worrieda bout when the sigil is unlocked. I"m almost done with bevelle im in the via porifico. so acess to the ship should be soon. Have to get through calm lands, gorge, gagazet and zanerkand first though. luckily these are great places to grind. some of my characters are over leveled, some are normal, and two are underleveled.

I always use certain characters more often in the begining.

*Edit* I always forget how much butt Bahmute kicks because i usually get yojimbo and the sisters not long after him. and if you play yojimbo right, he can kick serious tail himself.

I had to do the beville cloister twice. because the first time. I forgot to get the distruction sphere chest, luckily i saved right before hand. cause if you skip that one you can't get anima.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you need to get rid of Nemesis and Penance as quick as possible. Use Yojimbo's Yanmato for 250K Gil while overdrive is fully charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back