• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 13-Weapons Trophy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I've got him to do this attack called zanamato. He's done this between 8k and 2k. And it distroyed yunalesca, two dark aeons (so far) and the the both zanarkand guardians.

Whoops, yeah that's what I meant lol. I meant Zanmato; not Yanmato.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
but he likes to be a pain in the butt he wont always do it. I got half the aeons gone. Trying to get anima and the sisters but i need to get Tidus, wakka and Rikku stone proof. but i can't find where i steal the item needed (I think its petrify grenade or somthing like that) I think i can get them from the basalisks. i'll try that. I need thirty a peices to get rikku to add stone proof to some armor. (That big fish thing likes to stone claw me.)

Also got all crests, and half the weapons. the other half are being pains. no sigils yet.

and so not ready for omega dungeon lol.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I believe it has to do with your luck. If you can raise that high enough you'll be fine making it appear.

ThePumpkinQueen

i'll raise yuna's luck see if that happens. but I only have valfore and yojimbo (have to fight that dark aeon five times in the row) Plus some blitzball to work on the rest of wakka's stuff. I"m kinda stuck at the moment. until i can get at least two characters stone proof (I have several stone proof armors unfortunately not for my underwater fighters)

I got a tad anoyed with it, so i started 13-2 today. I am liking it more than the first one so far.

though im trying to get as far as possible in x before my wisdom teeth removal the 19th

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
i'll raise yuna's luck see if that happens. but I only have valfore and yojimbo (have to fight that dark aeon five times in the row) Plus some blitzball to work on the rest of wakka's stuff. I"m kinda stuck at the moment. until i can get at least two characters stone proof (I have several stone proof armors unfortunately not for my underwater fighters)

I got a tad anoyed with it, so i started 13-2 today. I am liking it more than the first one so far.

though im trying to get as far as possible in x before my wisdom teeth removal the 19th

You definitely need to face Dark Yojimbo 5 times. I believe you can't exit the game or the cave since it'll reset the number of times you have to fight him. Try to get the Al Bhed Goalie once he's a free agent, he's the best in goalie in the game.

You'll enjoy more XIII-2 a lot more; wait until you get to Serendipity.

How many molars are you having removed? I've had two removed two years apart. The first time was in 2008; the bottom two were removed. The surgery is nothing. The aftermath is going to be quite a ride though. You may feel pain afterwards but you'll be subscribed to pain killers. Also, you'll have to eat soft meals. I had two weeks of KFC Mash Potato and Taco Bell Fried Beans...:D. Then the second process was in 2010; had the two above removed. No pain killers needed this time and had fun eating what I had before lol.

ThePumpkinQueen

I chose to get all four out at once. so I will not be gaming, or doing much of anything. One is completely sideways.

Three are impacted, an one has an abscess and the infection is so ad plus my immune disorder its jut easier to get all at once.

Blitzball im not stuck in. Just time consuming.

I Did manage to get anima today and the magnus sisters. Soi ust have to level to do omega pennac an yojimbo . also managed to beat valfore.

ThePumpkinQueen

Ugh the butterflys I keep going one short.

And no matter what I do. I just can't do the chocobo master and Chocobo Catcher.

nothing I can do but practice, and work on thesphere grid this Is taking forever. still have some unique monsters, omega, penance, and nemesis. also I havn't gone in to sin Yet but I should.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Make sure you catch the blue butterflies and ignore EVERY red one. Just look closely on the ones you're getting near on. As for the Chocobo Master, I believe that's at the Reniem Temple. The last race is tough and annoying; no matter how many times you THINK you're going to be ahead of it. You'd have to drive those analog sticks properly to pass by the opponent.

ThePumpkinQueen

It is just a matter of using the analog right, it isn't easy. The farthest I got was the 5th chest, I almost reach it and, the dang chocobo beats me. The three mini games i'm stuck on are just a matter of patience and practice. but dosnt make it any less frustrating.

The sphere grid is deffinaely going to take a while. I only have it half-filled.and I can barely survive the omega dungeon were I am powereveling. I"m not ready for its boss though.

ThePumpkinQueen

I've watched a few, but maybe you'll find ones more helpful. Cause i'm hitting my max on frustration. Been going back and forth between it and final fantasy 3 when I cant take much more of it.

I wnt to play 13-2 but im waiting tell after he wisdom teeth are out.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I've watched a few, but maybe you'll find ones more helpful. Cause i'm hitting my max on frustration. Been going back and forth between it and final fantasy 3 when I cant take much more of it.

I wnt to play 13-2 but im waiting tell after he wisdom teeth are out.

[video=youtube;n8MQWwXV2Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8MQWwXV2Bw[/video]

ThePumpkinQueen

that looks like a ps2 demo, because the chocobo is usually by eight seonds right near yours, and theres no glowing x's marking the chests. I seriously get to that fifth chest and the chocobo beats me. i'll keep trying

*Edit* Not sure how. But I got the chocobo Master trophy today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back