• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Exams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

heh this year is so awsome with finals
for math were doing project and that'll be our final grade
Physical science is a garunteed pass
German 2 we get to take our exms in groups
World history might be a problem
Then i have weight training.....yeah i could get a zero on that and still have like an 85 in the class
Literature is sooo easy i cant see myself failing
so im alll good with my classes

Sora'sOtherSide

I have my finals this week. I took one part of my World Geography exam today. I was so mad, because the teacher took up our binders for the class to grade them, and then I realized I accidentally threw it away when we were cleaning out our lockers. -.- And I had a 95 in that class, too.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've had life changing exams since May 23rd and ending on June13th... I have like maybe a day or so between exams. I mean life chaninging as in those exams practically decide my future...But after that I have about 3 months of nothing to do!

Sexy Angel
Omgomgomgomgomgmgogmomgmgomgomg Im Out Of School In 2 Half School Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I finished my finals yesterday. I had three days of them: 2 exams on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, and 2 on Wednesday. They were all jokes, to be honest.

.. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm expecting a challenge for my Sophomore year.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
My exams don't even matter(to anything other thand the district), my grades to the state are already handed in when I take them.(as i take them the last two days of school) :p It sucks to be me, all i am is a dollar to my district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back