• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Exams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Baha.
I have mine in 3 weeks ^_^

and then I only have 3 weeks of school after that.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
my exams start wednsday. and go on until the wednsday after....

lucky. i take it you are in college, i'm really jealous.

anyways, i have mine in a bout a month....it won't be too bad this semester tho. we get the option to exempt two exams if we are getting a B or higher in that class. i have seven classes, but 4 of them are going to be project exams, and i'm exempting two others. that means i only have to take 1 exam this semester. also, this exam is going to be on monday of the final week, so i don't have to come to the last 3 days of school...very nice.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
M'kay, mine start this thursday, with a 5 hour art exam, then run right up until mid-June. Then I have to be back in school for a month D:
Oh, you do that too? I'm in something simalir but it's called ESP (Expanded Studies Program) I'm doing A robot building thing, and a Computer Game design class. And I only take finals for 2 days w00t! lol

UnknownEnigma

i have some CA testing to do next week and the week after, then a good 3ish weeks of regular school then! finals and yeah we're out but man i dont udnerstand why we need all these tests...oh well but yeah by summer imma be mush....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, you do that too? I'm in something simalir but it's called ESP (Expanded Studies Program) I'm doing A robot building thing, and a Computer Game design class. And I only take finals for 2 days w00t! lol

That is so awesome, wish we had stuff like that. xP

This week coming up is reviews, then after then exams, then after that...Pirates of the Caribbean 3!..and summer of course.

Miss Ninja

Ugh, mine aren't until the last two days of school, June eleventh and twelfth. I'm pretty nervous about them, especially my history final. O.O

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
gaaaah. finals. next week. but they are all early dismissals. :D

if i fail my chem final, i'm gonna have to retake the class next year and i will go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back