• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fighting Styles.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok so we all Know the Ven is Mr. speedy Terra is a power hog and Aqua is a look at meeeeeee im Magical.

My question is do you think Vanitas will have a style similar to Riku you know the pointless ten minute air combos even though the enemy is twenty feet away from where he's attacking.

And MX do you think he'll stick mainly to magic of a mixture of magic and keyblade.

Is anyone else excited we finally get to go up against compotent keyblade wielders this is gonna be fun.:lol:

Dragonsblight

Ok so we all Know the Ven is Mr. speedy Terra is a power hog and Aqua is a look at meeeeeee im Magical.

My question is do you think Vanitas will have a style similar to Riku you know the pointless ten minute air combos even though the enemy is twenty feet away from where he's attacking.

And MX do you think he'll stick mainly to magic of a mixture of magic and keyblade.

I think that Vanitas will more than likely have a fighting style at least somewhat similar to Riku's. as for MX i am sure that he will mostly use his magic seen as he's so freakin ancient but who knows maybe the old geezer has a bit of fight left in him.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I see Vanitas being a combination of a hit and run fighter and a straight forward attacker and I picture MX being similar to Captain Hook, but only in the sense they both fight with an arrogant attitude.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

MX can hold his own against Terra in a physical battle as we've seen in the secret ending, so he's probly all powerful in every style. He's even super fast, as we've seen when Ventus tried to attack him, and MX freezes him like a total badass. And he obviously uses magic as we've seen him freeze Terra's arm, freeze Ventus solid, and shoot giant purple beams in the sky. Plus he can create a mountain just by moving his hand.

7thspade

MX is both physically and mentally strong. He stopped Terra's attack with one arm, so I doubt his age has taken much of a toll on him.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
MX is both physically and mentally strong. He stopped Terra's attack with one arm, so I doubt his age has taken much of a toll on him.

Well he is a master for a reason. I think MX and Vanitas will be our toughest opponent yet. Do you think they'll do quick attacks like Terra in KH2FM and Sepiroth in KH2? Quick and yet still destructive attacks or will they have a different style? Hmm I wonder....

Esso

Fire Breaker
Well he is a master for a reason. I think MX and Vanitas will be our toughest opponent yet. Do you think they'll do quick attacks like Terra in KH2FM and Sepiroth in KH2? Quick and yet still destructive attacks or will they have a different style? Hmm I wonder....

Awesome! I love challenges>:)
Vanitas will obviously fight very identical to Riku and as for MX he'll maybe be using a lot of magic and strong attacks

sdr08

i cant wait to take on MX, he looks like he can own everything, i wonder if we are going to have a co-op battle agianist MX, before he freezes Ven.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think that Vanitas will be like Kingdom Hearts 1, Riku...like in the Hollow Bastion 1st battle against Riku. Master Xehanort i think it would be a mixture between the three aprentices and the trailers MX powers. oh and he would have to have Vanitas powers, that he tought him.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yeah I 'm really excited that we 're gonna fight against other keyblade wielders....and about Vanitas i imagine the same as Riku, now MX i suppose combination of strong magic and keyblade technics....

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
MX is sure to use magic by the look of his stance and his age.

I bet MX is strong in other areas such as straight out fighting. Let us not forget that he is a Keyblade Master and he stopped Terra's attack with just his arm.

Karn1254

I really hope that there are cool reaction commands AND a good amount of difficulty when fighting MX, like it would be awesome if he's across the field or something and your running towards him jumping over and running on huge walls he brings up to try and stop you, or like reacyion commands where you just grab keyblades from the ground near you and use them to fight for a second before discarding them. Epic.

Also I hope (and it seems like they will) the battle will be different for each character, because three characters SHOULD mean three different (at least in some way) final bosses, of course we don't know if MX is the last boss but it seems likely-ish. It would be a cool twist if Vanitas was the last boss =D

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the chance of vanitas having the same fighting style as riku is high XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back