• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX Original[literate]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Oh. I thoght you siad you where leaving? I stated anothe RP. Oh well, Il delete it.

"Quiet!" He shiuted to the men. "Is Al Behd al you speak?" he Said looking at the girl.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((missed the actual part of the rp X3))
"oac" she said, slightly frantic still, she then looked to him frantilcy "tu oui cbayg ym prat?"
"What do you care?" one of the men asked "shes a no good dirty theif, just after your gill." he said glaring at the woman.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Shut your mouth! Your just making things worse!" He screamed to the men. He signaled with his hnds to the girl to give back the gill. themn He stood infront if her with his staff in hand, ready to fight. "You hand over the gill & I will protect you." He said.

OOC:Hey, do you know where an Al Behd translater is? The one at FFexttreme isnt working.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((yah sure http://albhed.netfirms.com/ ))
She looked at him, very confused. "You protect?" she asked with a horid acent, obviously she didnt speak any other language very well. she pulled a small bag of gill from one of the many pockets in her belt, looking down and handed it to him.
"That cant be all of it!" the man said looking at the bag, which was slightly smaller then it had started out. "She still has some of it!" he said reaching out for her, causeing her to jump back.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara watched what happend and ran over to the girl. "Hey dont do anything to her"
((Send me a website with an al bhed translator im in the net cafe now and i cant remember the site))

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara stood in front of the girl and pushed the guy who was searching her away. She handed a small sac of gil from her own pockets "Here you have your money now leave her alone!"

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Fai was in absolute shock, no one was ever this nice to her. "Thank...you." she said softly. "How...can I ....pay you back.." she said slowly, thinking of the words as she went.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Name: Noki
Race: Human. Little Guado.
appearance:
foulu.jpg

bio: Arrogant. He is selfsish. He is a well known icon of Spira. He's also a strong believer in Yevon, he is VERY protective over Yezon. He grew up in Luca, by the age of 15 he was a big blitzball star, yet, strangely, he stopped a year later and started to live in Guadosalam.
position: Badguy
weapon: Can form various weapons from Axes to swords with his magic (Eg. Firaga sword. Blizaga axe)

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara replied in al bhed, "Zicd tuhd cdaym ynuiht rana ykyeh ugyo?" She ignored the stares she recieved for speaking in al bhed.
((I gotta go now byye))

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"pid...." she said softly, "oui cbayg ym prat!?" She said suddenly with a great burst of happiness. she then looked to Sinara and said "So hysa ec Fai! Es haf rana! frydc ouin hysa?"

C

Crasendolls

Du'Im Noticed a croud of people and walked over. "Excuse me is there a problem here"? He asked noticing Fai jumping up in down with joy he smiled. "I guess not"

C

Crasendolls

ooc i think you just replied to my earler post i edited it becouse i typed it before you were all happy and crap.

"Didnt do what"? Noticing her accent he thought it easier to speak albhed "Oui yna Ym Prat ynnahd oui? So hysa ec To'ul yht oui yna?

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((ooops ^_^; ))
"Es Fai, yht oac E's ym prat, E zicd fyhd du ghuf fro ymm uv oui cbayg ed!" she said looking at him "fro yna oui tnaccat cu faent?" she said looking up and down at his outfit.

C

Crasendolls

Famm E cbayg ed paluica e cbahd sucd uv so meva fedr dra Ym Prat drao yllabdat sa yc drana ufh pid e navicat ed. Yht so lmudrc ynahd dryd feanat E ys cissuhan". He smiled at her "Cu frydc fedr ymm dra rybbehacc".

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"oh..." she said softly. "I was happy, people spoke to me here." she said with a smile, trying her hardest to speak fluently without long pauses or breaks. She then realized that he was a summoner and she quickly bowed to him. "Even if you dont except me or my people, best to you." she said standing up again and looking around "Im going then." she said with a smile, putting her messenger bag on around her sholder "Thanks again!" she said with a grin, still barley understandable. ((who woulda thought memorizing Al Bhed would be so handy XD *has no life*))

C

Crasendolls

"Wait I dont mean i didnt accept them as in I hate them I mean I just couldnt go with there beleifs its just not who I am I completely accept them as people". He was embaressed and felt as though he just said the worst racial insults he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back