• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX Original[literate]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
I'm looking to start and original FFX RPG.
Fallowing a similar story line, except no one from another time.
We will need a high summoner (male or female)
some bad guys (how ever you feel is best)
and maybe a Maester or two ^_<
and of course guardians!
Rules:
No god moding/power playing
if you are an Al Bhed speak some (use a translator for all I care, but beable to speak/ read Al Bhed PM me if you would like a translator)
LITERATE please no *I walk in room* that pisses me off.
cursing ok, just not ever other word
romance encouradged :3
Summoner ((needed most))
-Crasendolls- Du'im
Gaurdians
-Naiyo-Fai
-Darkness Princess -Sinara
-Blue Mage-Rain.
-(no more till we get some other members)
Bad Guys =P
-Crypt
-Eliwood- Noki
-
-
-
fill out this
Name
Race (Al Bhed, Guado, Ronso, Besaid etc)
appearance
bio
position (summoner, gaurdian, bad guy)
weapon (img if possible please)

first come first serve :3
----------------------------------mine---------------------------
Name Fai
Age 17
appearance (img coming) long blond hair and various different outfits ^^;; sorry thats a bad discription
bio her home was destroyed and she is one of the few that escaped as a child. she has grown up on her own, suporting herself by stealing and really wants to find a steady "job"
position gaurdian
weapon http://www.bynoon.com/images/tomhawk6.jpg daggers like that and a long sword. (kinda like Aurons only different X3; )

Last edited:
C

Crasendolls

Name Du'im (Pronounced: "DEoo'eem)
Age 27
Gender Male
Race Besaidian ?
Aperence He has short brown hair. and tanned skin. His eyes are a olive green and he wares black hooded robes that drape over his body
Bio/pers: He was born on besaid but during a ride on a ship out in the ocean travelling to a newly discovered island the ship capsized in a freak storm leaving him a baby out to fend for himself on the ocean. The Al bhed found him and taut him what they beileved he should know. He though didnt completely accept the al bhed way of life and eventually left on a small reft where his travles brought him to besaid and he eventually became a summoner
position Summoner
weapon magic

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
fill out this
Name: Sinara
Race: part al bhed and comes from besaid.
appearance: Looking for an image.
bio: Sinara hides her al bhed heritage from the people in besaid because she knows the way people hate the al bhed and machina. Her mother died when she was a child and her father was a summoner who was killed before facing sin. Now she's a guardian and sometimes plays blitzball.
position: guardian.
weapon: ((looking for image as well))

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Name: Rain.
Race: Human.
Pic:
ffta-h-bluemage.jpg

Bio: He guides people from the Travel Agnecy at Lake Macalania to Macalania Temple & back, protecting them from dangerous fiends. Not much is known about his past except that his family was killed by fiends while the where going to the Temple of Yevon at Macalania. He was teh only one that survived.
Position: Guardian.
Weapon: See pic.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hey, what about Crasendolls? There are no cyborgs in FFX. I think he should either change his templete or leave the RP.

C

Crasendolls

((I already changed it and i also decided to change to summoner.))

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((I guess I will start, but I will have to leave later ^^;))
Fai found herself on besaid Island for the first time in a long time, she walked around, veiwing the people, figuring out who to steal from, so on and so forth. She sat down at a small bar and ordered something to drink, but the man couldnt really understand her between her trying to speak english and her acent, so she ended up getting water. ((Im no good at starting, sorry ^^; ))

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Good. I was like, Okaaaaayyyy. But You might want to change the PIC.

OK, so when do we start? Ill try to invite more.

~X~

~~~~~
Name: Crypt

Race: Human

appearance:

bio: a heavy bladed warrior

position: Bad Guy

weapon: ( click on my character to see his weopon )

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Rain packed his belongings in a small bag in His room at Macalania Temple. "Well, Its time to go." He walked to the entrabce of the Temple. "I am sorry to leave all of a sudden but I must go." It is quite alll right Rain", sayd a monk. I will return as soon as possible, goodbye." He waved goodbye then walked out of the temple & began his journy.

OOC: Hey crassendolls, where are you goign to be? We need to know where the summoner is going to be.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((yesm *nods*))
Fai could only wait about three minutes before seeing someone with tons of gill just sitting in a bag, loosly conected to a belt, easy grab. She took the gill, but was noticed before she was out of site and ran as fast as she could to the temple, bumping into Rain "aqlica sa" She said quickly before directing herself around him, being fallowed by about three good sized men "theif, get back here! No good Al Bhed!" they said chasing after her.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Huh? What's-WHo are you?" *The Guards ran toward the girl**Rain drew his staff & blocked the men* "Stop, let her speak. So, who are you & why are these men after you?"

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
You are? then why did you start the RP?

OK, Im going to starty another FFX RP. I think this one just went down the s**ter.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
The young woman was in a frantic, catching her breath and looking almost terofied "E-E tuhd cbayg ahkmecr, Es ymprat, drao drehg E cduma! Pid E tethd E cfyna!" She said, obviously afraid and shaken.
"Shes one of those damn Al Bhed who comes and steals and dosnt speak nothin but that dirtly language!" they said pointing at her "she stole my gill!" one man said pointing.

C

Crasendolls

ooc is that any better ive my characompletely changed cter just to meet your likin yes i agree the whole cyborg thing was just a far out there please just tell me if there is anything youd like me to do such as gene splicing cryogenics anything id be happy to do it

Du'im walked out of the temple. and went into severel houses doing good deeds such as helping parents with children helping the elderly. He had much more importent things to do ofcoarse but most of the things he had to do was the very opposite he was taught to do and he almost felt uneasy ding such things.

ooc sorry aout the pointless post nut i couldnt think of anything right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back