• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX Original[literate]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"dont worry abou it." she said with a grin and gave him a wink. "Thanks for all youve done." she said with a grin "If you ever need me to repay you just tell me!" she said laughing.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Rain stood there with a confused lok on his face. "You speak our launguage?" One of the men rushed toword the girl, Rain shot a burst of Ice at the man. "You go away!"

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"A little." she said with a smile. "I just pretend not to when Im in trouble, but I dont like it very much, I'm kinda slow and its hard to understand me." she said, her words where rather slow and thickly acented. "Well I really must get going." she said smiling, but with a sad look. (if thats posible X3)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"No, wait. Do you happen to know a Cid?" Rain said as he started figeting wioht his fingers.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Oh, nothing....juts forget I evre asked." Rain sayed as he tried to hold back a tear.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"OH NO!" She said slightly panicing. "Im sorry I didnt mean to make you sad." she came closer to him. "What can I do to make you happy?" she asked studering and pausing a few time in between words.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"No, its ok. Please, sit down." He sat down & dryd the tear from his eye. "I was riased in the Woods by my parents. One day, Sin came & killed my family. If it hadnt benn fro Cid I would not be here today. The Al Behd were walking through the woods when Sin came. Although they were too far away to help my family, they saved me in the nick of time. This happened when I was six. He took me to a giant Machhina place they called Home. Wehn I turnd 1o I went for a walk to the oasis. I rember gettting there, then my head felt real funny. & The next thign yuo know I pop up right here. So I became a Monk of Yevon & I help the people, alll peopel, including Al Behd. Actualy, My Dad was Al Behd. So Im half Al Behd, but dont say anything about that to the other Monks."

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"No worries." she said with a grin. "Cid was a great person." she said looking up. "Im glad you got to meet him." she sais looking over and smiling. "So is there a ...." she paused looking for the word. "You know that person...." she said thinking hard. "y cissuhan" she said with a questioning tone. "Im sorry to hear about your past, my family has been killed by sin too, but I remember them." she said, looking sad. "But not to dwell on sad things." she said trying to look happy. "My speaking is much better yes?" she asked him, obviously trying her hardest to speak their language.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Yes, Its not too bad. I would very much like to learn Al Behd, can you teach me?"

OOC: Ok, we need our summoner to do something.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara listened silently and realized that she hadnt introduced herself yet. "Umm everyone Im Sinara" she said quietly and noticing the sad look on his face. She remembered Cid he was a friend of her mother.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"Teach you?" she asked looking at him. "You did save me, so I supose that would be fair." she said with a grin and then looking to Sinara. "Hi!" she said holding out her hand. "I belive I told you my name, but if not its Fai." she said with a big smile. ((yes, summoner make yourself active please TT____TT))

C

Crasendolls

Back at the temple he sat contemplating his overall missen.(sp?) He would have to confront sin with the aeons. But he also knew he would not be allowed to leave the island without atleast one gaurdian. He was in a rut. There was no one he knew who could do this. no one was mentally prepared for such a journy. He sighed thinking about those decisions he had made. Becoming a summoner. Leaving the al bhed. He could not think straight.

ooc sorry ive just been un able to think of what a summoner would do its been awhile since ive had anything to do with ffx

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"Okay then, you should still speak english since you will be needing it to teach Rain" she said speaking fluently in english she could speak both languages easilly.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Thank you. Hey, why dont we go to my room in the Temple? Im getting tired of standing here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back