• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fayt Leingod vs Tidus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win

• Fayt Leingod

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Tidus

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
>_O Ohhhh... This is gonna kill me. T_T; Tidus and Fayt are both two of my favorite characters in Video games, So Lessee...

Fayt has the power of Symbology (weird Magic)

And Tiuds has his Overdrives, and stuff. o_O Unfortunately, I Don't think Fayt could stand up to Tidus, and He'd lose. :/ But that's just my take on it, anyway. xD!

Sou-jiro

Fayt would win, he would use his move dimension door and side kick and tidus would be dead within a matter of seconds plus fayt can blow up things just by getting realy angry:D

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
If he blows up, wont that mean he dies..?

If thats the case, its a tie. But Tidus isnt exactly in the physical realm per se, so that wouldnt really affect him anyways. Fayt can blow up whatever he wants, Tidus would most likely live, being a dream and all. And plus Tidus can still hurt, so I'd go with Tidus.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
But then again, Fayt is just data. His programmers could just boost his stats to omnipotent proportions and constantly keep his health at full.
Assuming we ignore the the technicalities and both characters can damage each other, Fayt could Sidekick cancel and reach an attack boost of 300% while combing into Blade Fury and Air Raid...
The 'debate' is fruitless either way.

You obviously havent seen the scene when Fayt blows up.
What the hell are you talking about?

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Anyone that roots for Tidus is dead wrong. BTW Fayt's programmers are dead and they can't just amp his power up during battle.

Fayt has been seen destroying a huge battleship with one attack while Tidus can barely manage to defeat a crazed Seymour on his own. All Fayt has to do is unleash Dimension Door, cancel, sidekick,cancel, Dimension door or the attack that destroyed a whole battleship and Tidus would die. Tidus is just a dream so, he can die. He's not like Auron who is a actual dead man walking.

Fayt > Tidus

franklin

>_O Ohhhh... This is gonna kill me. T_T; Tidus and Fayt are both two of my favorite characters in Video games, So Lessee...

Fayt has the power of Symbology (weird Magic)

And Tiuds has his Overdrives, and stuff. o_O Unfortunately, I Don't think Fayt could stand up to Tidus, and He'd lose. :/ But that's just my take on it, anyway. xD!

fayt would just blow up his head
fight resolved

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Oh, trust me. I Saw when he blew up. ^^;; And it was awesome, but He still basically was in SO much pain, in Aquaria when he had to lie down... And I don't think he could tap into that power when he whenever he wanted to. :/

Ty Leonheart

Oh, trust me. I Saw when he blew up. ^^;; And it was awesome, but He still basically was in SO much pain, in Aquaria when he had to lie down... And I don't think he could tap into that power when he whenever he wanted to. :/

You should play a little farther into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back