• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite KH Box Art?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Will

Awards
I honestly like the original KHII box-art. It's simplistic enough and I think the blues and subtle shades of white work well together to give a cool cover. Or maybe that's because KHII is my favorite game in the series? I don't really know, all I know is that I like it quite a bit.

Neo_

Awards
Definitely the first one. It reminds me of the old Traveler's Tales logo; it's just so damn iconic. I too always wondered if they were in Traverse Town or Halloween Town, but it's probably just some mockup. Literally if you saw this cover back in the day without playing the game you knew you were going on a wild ride. I love the way everyone is gazing into the night sky.

Least favorite is probably 1.5, but now that I'm trying to figure out why I'm actually starting to appreciate it more.

Why is II so nostalgic to everyone? Wouldn't 1 have a greater nostalgic pull?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
KH1FM cover has always been my favorite, one of my fave artworks from Nomura of all time. Original CoM and 2FM covers are pretty close too, I love them as well. They all look good to me though, except for 1.5 which I don't like at all.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, I love the original CoM cover. I remember adverts in several magazines, and I still have the page-spread for Chain of Memories. That cover was gorgeous, and I remember being so pumped for that game.

bowfanatic

My favorites are probably Days, DDD, and the original KH1. KH1 looks so much darker than the others, it's just iconic. DDD has the best dynamic design in my opinion. As for Days, I just really like the sunset vibe.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I'm gonna just rate the main non-FM/RE boxes
1. KH1
2. 3D
3. KH2
4. Days
5. BBS
6. COM
7. CODED

Remixes
2.8 > 1.5 >2.5

I'm gonna attempt to rate them all collectively

1. KH1
2. 2.8
3. 3D
4. KH2
5. ReCOM
6. KH1FM
7. Days
8. 1.5
9. 2.5
10. BBS
11. COM
12. CODED
13. KH2FM
14. BBSFM

They really wet the bed with the FM covers for KH2 & BBS. Not sure what they were thinking.

SnowBunny

The KH1 cover is still my favourite. It gives off such a dark, mysterious atmosphere compared to the others and it's beautiful to look at. Plus I love all the subtle symbolism within the cover. DDD's cover is a close second for me for that reason and I enjoy the art style and artwork in it as well over many of the other ones. Most of the other covers I find are simply nice or just ok.

This is either the first time I'm seeing the BBSFM cover or I've seen it before and completely blocked it from my mind because it's awful. I'm honestly surprised at how bad and lazy it is.

I'm also not a big fan of the KH2 cover. It's always been kinda bland and boring for me. I'm not sure why but maybe it's the facial expressions and the colours used as nothing in the cover really pops out to me. It feels like a poor man's version of the first game cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back