• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SnowBunny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Indeed. ^_^

It's okay. Take all the time you need. :cool: Hm, maybe you've been hacked or there's an ongoing problem with your ISP at the moment? Try making some phone calls that usually works.
    Ahh I see. n_n Your sister is pretty good with names. :smile: So umm, I'd prefer a common household breed. Nothing exotic or anything. Just a simple feline that I know I can take care of easily. (^_^)

Nice~ I also have a PS3, PS4 too (but you already knew that) and some other gaming systems as well. :cool:
    Apologies for the delay. I was very busy of late and only signed in for a few minutes on April 9 to see if there's any messages left on my profile page but I'm here now to continue our convo. ^_^ Oh it wouldn't bother me at all. I kinda like mischief. lol I'd be extremely ecstatic to own a cat like yours though #NOREGRETS. And whoever thought up the name "Jerry" (in your family) is a genius. Job well done! :biggrin:

Great! We think exactly alike and share the same interests. I feel a board buddy bond is growing between us. :) By the way, what video game console do you own? I've been meaning to ask you this for quite awhile now. :smile:
    That's alright. Some other time then. :)

Hehe wow your cat is quite a handful there and manipulative too. :eek: Be sure to give him a well balanced diet for me, okay? And don't overfed the little kitty or he'll vomit again. ^.^ Say... What's his name? Sorry for being nosy. >_<

There's only two words to describe Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: SUPER ADDICTIVE! \(^_^)/ So yeah... Why did you stop at Cell Saga? I must know! :D
    The pleasure is all mine, friend. :biggrin: Just started playing Andromeda again, and I could always show it to you on PSN if you want instead of waiting? It's much easier that way~ We can even play multiplayer sometimes. Feel free to add me anytime! I won't mind. ^^

That's good news! I'm so relieved. :D I was beginning to worry there for a second. *Phew* Thank you for sharing me your cat's life story! I still feel bad for the little guy though. :frown: Nope, but I would like to own a cat someday. I love cats. <3

Yep! Mostly DBXV2 content. The flu is no more and I'm back at 100% :cool:

P.S: I can't think straight at times. Sorry for the messy response. ^_^;
    Oh very nice~ Kara is a real beauty, you know. I like her! :D Good job for creating an awesome female Ryder. :3 I will show you mine once my PC starts working again. Right now, I am only using some other device to access this site. ^.^

Umm... I guess not. ME1 did have butt ugly Shepard(s) to begin with. :(

I hope one of your cats is feeling all right? I'm getting kinda worried. :frown: How many pets do you own? Maybe you should take them all to go see a vet for a checkup. It could be serious. And I'm okay. :smile: Just thinking about what to upload next on my smallest YouTube channel. -_-
    Agreed. I'm not perfect either but I still think you are someone really special with unique personality traits despite the imperfections. (^.^) I appreciate the warm compliment though. :3 Your kind words soothes my heart and soul~ n_n

Thanks!!! I can't wait to see her. So incredibly stoked! :biggrin: I can only imagine. Kara Ryder must look quite a beaut. ;) Tell me about it. My first time customizing Commander Shepard came out looking like a total dyke. I had to recreate her and made her more feminine. :cool:

How are you today? ^^
    Yep! I certainly hope you're more than "kind and sweet* though. *Giggles* ^~^ A little. Just a slight fever bothering me atm, but improving steadily! Don't worry. Pretty soon I'll be back 100% tip top shape in no time. :D

You're a completionist? Wow. I'm impressed. :wink: I don't think I have the energy to unlock every trophy in the game. You my friend deserve a round of applause. *claps cheerfully* Honestly, it has been so long I can't seem to remember anything from where I last left off. Bummer actually... Thanks for the heads up anyway! Appreciate it! \(^.^)/

Thanks again and you are welcome! I also thought it was cute too~ Kara's a really cool~ name by the way. I'd love to see what your Ryder looks like. Please share me her screenshot. I won't mind if you decide not to. :)

Oh yeah. Here are the upcoming patch notes for Mass Effect Andromeda: Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.05 Notes
    There won't be any game breaking glitches after this badass update. Yes!
    Whoops! I forgot to say good luck on your first play through~ I'm rooting for you friend. :biggrin:
    Oh you're such a kind and sweet individual. Thanks for caring, SnowBunny! \(^_^)/

Ditto. *Thumbs up* I love DA and its sequels. Inquisition was okay, I just didn't manage to complete it because of new games being released at the time. Sadly. I may give DA: Inquisition a go again in the near future. We'll see...

Anyway, I'll be playing as a custom Female Ryder. What's your Ryders' name? I'm curious. Mine is Miku, and she's asian. lol
    Goody! Glad to hear it~ :D Well, I'm feeling under the weather unfortunately..but it's nothing I can't handle. A little flu won't keep me down! Plenty of rest and warm food will probably do the trick. Hopefully. ^.^;

Oh yes, definitely. BIG fan of the franchise since the original game came out. The trilogy was super fun! ^^ Have you finished playing Andromeda yet? I haven't gotten around playing the game 'cause of the cold and too busy with something else. :(
    Hey friend! Thanks for accepting me. ;) How are you liking KHInsider so far?

Just thought I leave a first VM on your profile page. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…