• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Which summon spell was your favorite? Mine was Genie, he could attack multiple enemies rather quickly with powerful magic spells.

OrodrethC

Tinker Belle was the best since she'd heal you and the party every so often so you won't have to worry about it. Very useful in boss fights and what not.

Midnightdragon

Tinkerbell definitely. She was most usefull when I had to fight Maleficient in her dragon form. Not to mention her cool summoning sequence.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Read the stickies ppl, this is all covered in the Ultimates one, so don't post ridiculous threads like this anymore plz...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
My favorite summon would be Tinkerbell, because I used it... once.

Yes, what the vice-president and second lieutenant just said...

S

Shadow Soldier

Tinkerbell at the beginning to heal me. And then Bambi to restore my magic and use Cure.

They are all useless, but the only time when they saved me was the fight with Kurt Zisa.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hmmm...Mine is definately Mushu and Geni, since Geni is the only Summon that can harm Oogie Boogie in Holloween Town, and he does quite a deal of damage. As for Mushu, he's quite a hard hitter, too.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Mine is definatly Tinker bell (horrified music, lol:) ) she was definatly the most useful and it made you think stratigicly(Spelling?) i mean by( on a hard boss ie. kurt liza) you send them in to battle (triangle) summon Tinker bell to keep you safe and send your friends in to attack, when their health is low call them to you and little tink will heal them (or you could just use Curaga but this dosn't waste as much MP) anyway it hardly ever works i like charing in to the battle more though. hehehe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back