• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Roller Coasters (or AMUSEMENTPARKS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
The only time I've ever been on a roller coaster was King's Dominion in Virginia. And I would have to say the Volcano or Dominator were my favorites.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Bizzaro at Six Flags. Waited 2 hours in line, 15 minutes for a front seat, it was SO worth it.
And Boulder Dash at Lake Compounce.
I love all roller coasters, as long as their not the kiddie ones. Though I admit, a couple are fun.

Upside down ones are the best. :D

sassysis10

I love King's Island. Went there last week actually. My favorite is probably the Flight of Fear at King's Island.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I like Six Flags, Raging Bull is my favorite coaster there

But the coolest roller coaster I ever went on was Millenium Force at Cedar Point in Ohio, it was like the tallest roller coaster I ever went on...lol

~Sora?Kairi~

Well, our 8th grade classes went on a trip to Chicago for a few days, where we got to go to Six Flags. I'd have to say my favorite was either Superman or Batman. They were both pretty dope. Sadly, I didn't get to ride Raging Bull, so it kinda sucks.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
~Sora×Kairi~;4114361 said:
Well, our 8th grade classes went on a trip to Chicago for a few days, where we got to go to Six Flags. I'd have to say my favorite was either Superman or Batman. They were both pretty dope. Sadly, I didn't get to ride Raging Bull, so it kinda sucks.

Oh that does suck, Raging Bull was my favorite XD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I heard Superman was pretty suckish in the Six Flags CA.
Storm Runner at Heshey Park is nice too.
I wanted to ride that, but the ride was down when we got there. I heard it was pretty fun.
I was too short anyway.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I went on the Superman at Six Flags near Chicago, it was kind of cool, but my hair kept getting in my face...lol

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The best roller coaster I've been on has to be Space Mountain at Orlando Disney World. Just fun all the way. Then there was this water coaster one at Circus Circus' Adventuredome in Vegas. Pretty sure it was one. Slow moving, but still pretty cool.

Fun-Plex is the largest amusement park we got here and houses the only roller coaster in the state =P We go there every year for a company picnic so the lines aren't too long. I'm just not going on the coaster cause it scares the crap out of me ^^

Naryx15

I've never been to Six Flags :/

But Busch Gardens is pretty awesome though. I love all the rides there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back