• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Quote From ANYWHERE! (pt. 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"If the gods have the right to toy with humans' lives, I think it's only fair that humans have the right to choose which gods they'd like to worship.

A god like you, who doesn't understand the value of a human life, is incapable of appreciating the immortality you possess...A god like you...doesn't deserve to be worshipped." Camus from Saint Seiya Episode G.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, the two in my sig are pretty good, and the one's on DT's....

And for some others...

"When you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue, consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, consider how lucky you are that it won't be troubling you much longer."
"There's still enough pretty color magic for one of us to slide down the rainbow bridge! Wow, there wasn't a manly word in that sentence."
"Rope, It's like String, but MANLIER!!"

"PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT, OR I'LL F***ING KILL YOU! CAPTAIIIN PLANEEEET"

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
"If you are offended by the stupidest of things then GROW UP, or else you're in the sissy department." ~my friend from another forum

Kyo: Wait...are you saying Marluxia SWALLOWED that green stuff??!! Cuz I don't wanna have to sit in that when I go down there tonight...
Kiara: Umm...okaaaaay, Kyo.......... o_____O'

^erm, don't ask...

Last edited:

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
^^o-0 .... uhhh ... 0-0?!?

i dun wanna know ... *scoots away*

"Why is that robotic arm on your head?"
"Whoa lets just say i know a guy and leave it at that!"
"So what does it do?"
"Do!? Isent it enough that I have A robotic arm on my head?!"- My gym partners a monkey

0-0!?

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Wow, Kagome must have a lot of patience putting up with Inuyasha...just like your mom must have a lot of patience putting up with you. ~my cousin, to me, while we were watching Inuyasha. (I smacked him right after he said that)

T

Tragic Fall

"Sir, when you first told me about your plan to save the city....the only thing that stopped me from calling the men in white coats, was that you said it wasn't about thrills." said Alfred.

"Its not about thrills." said Bruce.

"Then what do you call this." said Alfred pointing to a newsclip of the Batmobile driving away from cops.

"Damn good television." said Bruce.

^Thats one of my favorite scenes from Batman Begins.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
ummm my brother actually heard it from this guy he was playing on gears of war

" if you do drugs, god will punch you in the soul."

and snakes on a plane

"oh great, snakes on crack"

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"cherish every moment with her. and tell her she was right. we always have a choice."-silver surfer

ff4: rise of the silver surfer.

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
These are my current favorite quotes:
"Why do they always run away when we're trying to kill them?" Me while playing an MMORPG
"I can't remember anything if you forget!" Me again. :)
"The problem with foolproof plans is that they underestimate the ingenuity of fools" ~ Allison McMullin, creater and artist of the web comic Nowhere University

T

Tragic Fall

"Damn.....why do we always have to fight the giant monsters"- Altoran Leotores, Darkness Revealed.

Demi_Shock

All of mine are from Red Vs. Blue

Tucker: [Talking about who will go on the 'Quest for the Sword'. Church and Tex admit that they aren't going] What? Then who?
[Looks at Caboose]
Tucker: No ****in' way. I'm not going with him!
Caboose: Oh, oh, oh. I hope we meet a cleric along the way! None of us know how to heal.
Blue Elite: Blaar Honk.
Andy The Bomb: [Translates what Elite says] He says he's a healer.
Caboose: Oh, good!
Andy The Bomb: Heh heh. Not really. They eat their wounded.
[Continues to snigger]
Caboose: Just like chiropracters...
Tucker: This is a JOKE, right? You're sending Caboose? What's wrong with you?
Church: What's wrong with me? I saw a chance to get rid of Caboose and I took it. There's nothing wrong with me!
Caboose: [Completely not paying attention to what the others are saying] Okay, so... um... Tucker's the fighter... ah... Crunchbite is the healer... And I am the powerful, and intelligent, wizard: Morphumax.
Andy The Bomb: What the hell does that make me?
Caboose: You're the good looking and stealthy archer.
Andy The Bomb: A bow and arrow? I don't have any arms, you freakin' moron!
Caboose: That is what makes you so stealthy.

Church: Is this why you guys came home so fast?
Caboose: No, we came home because the alien died, and because the uh, glowing sword turned out to be a, uh glowing key.
Church: Yeah, a glowing key that could still STAB people.
Caboose: Right.
Church: So it is a sword. It just happens to function like a key in very specific situations.
Caboose: Or it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death.
Church: Goddamn, man, I would love to live in your world for about ten minutes.
Caboose: Yeah. I have a really good time!
Church: [laughing] Yeah, it seems like it. You know, I don't think I'd get anything done, but I probably wouldn't care that much.

Church: [after Tucker and Caboose imply that "someone" has put on weight] Are you guys talking about me?
Caboose: We, uh, we didn't want to say anything...
Tucker: Right. That's why we said something.
Tucker: [Beat] Fatty.
Church: Hey, back off, guys. I've been under alot of stress. I've been carrying this whole ****in' team!
Tucker: Where did you carry us, to the buffet?

Forgiver

With the Yodeling Veteranarian of the Alps.
"I'm a drag queen trapped in a hot girls body... Lucky me! ;)" -Mother
"Only 4% of teens standing up for Mother will never be enough to bring about Reunion and re-create Sephiroth. :'("-Sketerpot
"A thousand tiny violins play my heart bleeds peanut for you right now."-ILoveBob

I love my internet friends XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back