• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Quote From ANYWHERE! (pt. 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
the sayings in my sig are 2 of them

1: random trigun guy: “how can i trust you sister!? until I was 2 you were my brother!”

2: “What if krispy cream teamed up with a guys ass and started putting Sh*t in their DOughnuts!?” Gabe, Penny Arcade

“I Aint a Messenger ... Im A Deliver boy!” shrek

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Chosen One: Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

Master Betty: Nyah. Haha. It is EVIL, it is so EVIL. It is a bad, bad plan, which will hurt many... people... who are good. I think it's great that it's so bad

Master Betty: I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time. First, a joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee chord? My ass. Nyah, haha, haha, haha, ENOUGH!

Damn Odekerk...

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
This water is really...wet... - my stupid brother

So what's crawling up your ass? - Inuyasha

*spits pepsi all over her laptop*

When the hell did he say that? I need to know what episode it is!

Inuyasha Inserted Quote:

Miroku: What exactly did you do with Lady Kikyou?
Inuyasha: What do you usually do when you think you're alone with a woman?
Miroku: Ah! Ghastly! You did THAT in front of Lady Kagome?
Inuyasha: Why, what do you usually do with women?
Miroku: Oh! Um... nothing...

hs101

“I like escalators, cause they can never be broken, they can only become stairs. Escalator teporarally turned stairs, sorry for the Conveinence.” -Mitch Hedburg

“When people hand me out flyers its like there saying 'hey, you throw this away'” -Mitch Hedburg

“screw you guys, im going home.” -Cartma CLASSIC! XD

Kudos to the jar of dirt guy, that vidio is awsome.

[√]Genuflect
"I always walk in the rain,so no one can see me crying."-Charlie Chaplin

hs101

“You should never put a cap on violence. Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological, internal violence.”

“Got it? If I were to use an analogy I'd turn to Yeast! The root of all bread making!” - Both from Haruko, FLCL

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
And by eating a cow, we are preventing cow farts from killing man\nobody kind. Their farts are toxic. ~Zexion

Hey, I found forums with us on it doing, oddly enough, the same things we're doing. Look, here's what I'm saying! Am I reading myself reading about myself reading about reading about myself reading about myself, *This continues for a very long time* ~Roxas

What does a Nobody have to do to get something decent to eat around here? Oh well...*walks off* ~Marluxia

here u go here's mr. Quincy ^-^! u don't know how i got him all taped up! I HAD TO GO INSIDE MARLUXIA'S STOMACH EWWWWW...BUT HERE HE IS! ~Larxene

((All above quotes are from an OrgXIII RP I did with some friends on another forum.))

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"Prime time Tucker....Hasta La Vista Mothefu..."
"STOP! With the rhyming"....John Tucker Must Die

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
(RP - Role Play)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!" ~one of the posters in my room

"I hate the people who love me and they hate me!" ~Bender, from Futurama

"Knowing you, I KNOW I don't want to know what that means!!!" ~my friend, to me.

Obey me, or I shall send beavers with chainsaws after you! - me, to my brother

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
"PSH boy ur fireworks were whack SON..they was wickety-wack...WITH A CAT ON IT!!

=O 4 black chicks 30mins ago after watching me and my friend blow some bottle rockets and firecrackers.c'mon people they were leftovers from last year, what did u expect!!! anyways we laughed our asses-off after that comment...psh getto people I swear

hs101

That quote is very nice.

“We are in the hole man we are in the hole! ... Oh god i did not mean it like that!” -my freind

“Thats what she said!” -who hasent said that before?

“Think of death like somthing permanetly stuck to you, no matter how hard you try to get it off it will stay. No matter how much you deny it, Youll still feel the pain of a lost loved one, no matter what it will stick” -Me

“King kong dies at the end?!”
“no duh, he climbs up the building and gets shot to death! What do you think was going to happen”
“Well i thought ... you know he climbed back down”
“...”
“Thanks for ruining the movie fu*ker!”
“oh have you seen the passion yet? Guess what!? Jesus DIES!” -Gabe and Tycho penny arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back