• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Heartless bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which heartless boss do you think looks koolest?

• Thresholder/Possessor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowstalker/Dark Thorn

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Hostile Program

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Groundshaker

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Fire/Blizzard Lords

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Stormrider

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Prisonkeeper

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter X

• Grim Reaper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crimson

I would have to say the groundshaker cause you got to play as a lion cub lol and it was fun jumping around the big guy lol.

kthundercat

I loved the Fir/Blizzard lords. They were fun to beat up and then when you got them to a certian point they would explode into a whole bunch of their little counterparts. Can you say cannon fodder!!!!

ReturnableMemory

Groundshaker was a challenge for me plus the reaction commands were pretty cool, so ground shaker is the best if i had a second choice it would be the grim reaper:p

I don't recall any Hunter heartless in KH2 unless you're mistaking it with something else?

Soraroxrikusux05

wow im surprised no one liked the thresholder or the regular hunter! just a reminder ppl we're talking about heartless bosses i dont know how you could've missed it since i bolded and CAPITALIZED heartless, but yeah plz stay on topic:D

Soraroxrikusux05

ReturnableMemory said:
I don't recall any Hunter heartless in KH2 unless you're mistaking it with something else?

its the gummi mission heartless thats blue and has 4 arms. the hunter x is the red one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back