• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Heartless bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which heartless boss do you think looks koolest?

• Thresholder/Possessor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowstalker/Dark Thorn

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Hostile Program

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Groundshaker

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Fire/Blizzard Lords

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Stormrider

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Prisonkeeper

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter X

• Grim Reaper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

mine was groundshaker, becuz it was HUGE!it was as big as or bigger than World of Chaos from kh1!!!

keybladejon

Id go with grim reaper it was cool, but got kinda annoying. I beat groundshaker the first try, but first I let my friend play and he died at the reaction commands. LOL. The Hunter and hunter x looked like Kurt Zisa from KH1.

the-dark-one

the hostile program was not a heartless f u look in ur journal on the game it would be in the heartless page but its not its on the tron's world page character list and also it dont have the heartless sybol anywhere i looked everywhere

Soraroxrikusux05

UnknownDawn said:
Don't you mean twilight thorn.

theres a dark thorn and a twilight thorn. dark thorn was the unleashed form of the shadowstalker in beast's castle. it had a huge red mane and went invisible some times.

Reigen

Ya don't have to bite the guys head off the-dark-one. sheesh....

I'd have to say Dark thorn because it had some cool reaction commands and goes invisible. I also liked the fact it turned the ballroom dark and it became a battle feild. ( of course, one of the reasons I liked the fight was I accidentally turned into anti-form in the middle of battle and I had no clue what was wrong with my drive form. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back