• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate - Riku x Tifa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitti-Kat x3

A/N: This is just a prologue, thats why it's short sweat-drop.

Hope you like it! R&R!!

-Prologue-

My name is Tifa Lockhart. A twenty-three year old teacher working at Destiny Island's all-boys High School. And this happens to be the start of a my second semester working here.

I'm taking the usual path I walk on everyday to get to school. People and students pass by me and wave, laughing, talking and, well, living out their life normally.

For me, life is a boring scenario that happens to repeat itself everyday. Like, for instance, this path that I walk on never seems to change. The people I meet. The things I do. They just keep repeating themselves.

If I take a different path, I wonder if that will change my life, even for just a little? I can't help but think that.

Today, I think I will select that different path and see where it gets me.

I turn around from the usual path to school and through a narrower alley.

I'm beginning to think that this is silly and will only result in me being late for work.

But I take my chances and step on ahead.

It's as if I'm possessed by something!

There, leaning on wall, a teenager wearing Destiny High's school uniform is smoking. He looks up at me slowly, an insouciant look on his face.

Aquamarine eyes met my curious hazel ones.

Someone I have never met before.

This can only mean...

Fate.

-x-x-x-

A/N: Please review in fanfiction site! :3

Fate, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Kitti-Kat x3

Thank youu~ Here's chapter 1 ^^

Chapter 1 -

The silver-haired teen in front of me is smoking.

And now only that, he's also part of our school it seems, the school uniform he wears, is Destiny High's.

I grimace. Not liking the fact that he is obviously trying to skip school and smoke somewhere by himself.

"Hey, kid, aren't you late for school?” I speak with superiority. It's a teacher habit, I'm afraid.

He raises an eyebrow at me, looking almost scornful.

“Who's 'kid'? I don't see any 'kid' around here.”

He dares make fun of me by pretending to look around.

I shake my head. Arrogant, huh. I know this type of people quite well. And just how to deal with them.

“Very funny. Now hurry up and walk your ass to school, mister!”

He emits a chuckle, sneering, “And why would you care? It's none of your business, lady!”

I grit my teeth. That bastard has some attitude.

“Of course it's my freakin' business! I'm a teacher at your school!”

He looks up, a bit interested. He checks out my body up and down – the nerve! - then rolls his eyes and looks the other way, completely ignoring me. I frown. This guy is asking for trouble!

"Don't you dare ignore me, prick!” I bark, clenching my hand into a fist; ready to strike some sense in him.

He smirks, throughly enjoying this, “You have some foul language for a teacher, don't you think?”

Right now, I'm surpassing the urge to drag him to school by his ears. I inhale and exhale deeply and try to control my temper.

“Let's not get violent here, okay? Listen to your elder, and come to school with me. What do you think?” I approach calmly. This is his final chance I swear.

He stares at me oddly. Not a smirk, not a smile, but something in between.

I try to coax him with one of my innocent smiles.

He flinches, as if he saw something hideous. That bastard.

Then, all of a sudden, he bursts off laughing.

What the hell...

Did I say - or do - something funny?

I watch his laughing figure dumbly.

"'Let's not get violent'...? You... you actually expect me to wrestle with you??” He keeps laughing harder, clutching his stomach. “You're one crazy chick!”

I open my mouth to utter something witty back, can't, so I close it again and look the other way.

If only he knew that my punch can send him crying out like a baby.

But, I don't want to get violent with my students now, do I? I'd lose my job.

"Look, would you please come to school with me?” I plead, defeated; whispering the 'please' part so quietly, hoping his arrogant self won't hear it.

Surprisingly, he complies!

Nodding, he picks up his bag nearby and throws it over his shoulder then walks toward me, his expression indifferent.

YES! VICTORY!

He's not so bad after all, y'know?

I smile proudly at him.

He notes the gleeful look on my face and, apparently, attempts to ruin it...

“Since you said 'please'...” He mocks, smirking when he notes the wince on my face when he mentions that, “I guess I'll go, for today anyway.”

My eyes twitch. I've been had. Damn that kid.

"No way, mister! I'll personally ensure you come to school every day!!” I bite back, inwardly proud of my teacher powers, smiling haughtily.

He doesn't appear to care, though. He looks pretty bored.

“Pish. Whatever, you teachers are all talk. No body cares what I do, or where I go!” He mutters bitterly, throws his smoke inside one of the trash cans, and walks off in the direction toward school.

I sigh. Sounds like a difficult student.

I hope he doesn't end up in one of my classes!

'Cause, I'll probably won't be able to tolerate with him any more.

I step back and watch his diminishing figure with a blank expression.

Weird kid...

-x-x-x-

R&R (=

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, so far, so good. Hmmm.....is it any chance romantic? XD I like romantic stuff even if it's between a student and a teacher...XD

Seikay

That was good, your one of my new favorite fanfic writers, this isn't near as good as your Sora x Namine fanfic in my opinion but I still think its awesome. Cant wait for the next chapter, you can now qualify me as one of your Fan-Boys I guess, lawlz

Kitti-Kat x3

Continuation to chapter 1 -Thanks for the comments ^-^

"God, Teef! You're super late! I thought you weren't coming!” Yuffie, my co-worker, another teacher in D. High, exclaims, handing me my usual coffee.

I take it, and sit back on my chair, literally inhaling it. We're at our respective desks in the teacher's lounge.

I sigh heavily and put the cup down. “I caught a slacking student on the way. Gave me a hard time.”

Yuffie grins, shaking her head, “You should have left him! Job comes first, remember?”

"Exactly! The kid was smoking, Yuff. He's lucky I didn't report him to the principle.”

Yuffie chuckles. “Smoking? Come on, Teef. Half of the school smokes!”

"It's a bad habit!” I say insistingly, but Yuffie just shakes her head again.

"I pity the guys in your class.”

I roll my eyes. Then the bell ring, I stand up and prepare my stuff. “Hey, I've got a class now. Talk to you later, okay?” I tell Yuffie before leaving. She gives me a light nod, and gets backs to work.

XXXXX

The hallways are starting to get empty as students gather in their classes. I make my way toward class 2-C. My new class for the whole year. I'm a little nervous. Boys are... difficult to handle. Most of them are airheads, the other majority is careless, and there's also this troublesome group in every class. Sigh.

I stop before the class 2-C, staring at the doorknob.

Alright, this is it Teef.

I close my eyes.

Inhale.

Exhale.

And, open the door...

XXXXX

The whole class is in a state of chaos. As soon as they spot me enter, however, they freeze, staring at their new teacher.

This is awkward...

I gulp nervously then march ahead toward the desk and put my stuff on it. I feel their eyes staring into me.

"Good morning, class. I'm Tifa Lockhart. I'll be your Math teacher for the rest of the year.” I take a glance at the entire class. Lots of new faces this year, I note.

"I don't tolerate skipping classes, so keep that in mind. I also don't like chatting during my classes. When I ask you to do a home work, you're expected to actually do it.”

The whole class groans at the mention of home works. Oh, I'm enjoying this.

"Listen to me, work with me, and we'll get along fine. Now, any questions?”

The class look at each other. Then one of the boys raises his hand, a tall, and very disturbingly thin guy with flaming red hair.

"Yes?”

He smirks, “Are you single, Teef?”

I don't even know HOW he knew what my nickname is. Yuffie's the one who created it.

I am taken aback with the question a little. The class is stifling laughs. So he's supposed to be the clown of the class, huh.

"I'm sorry, but no personal questions. And don't call me 'Teef' please!” I reply politely, but firmly.

I'd knock some sense into him for calling my Teef, but I can't beat up students... unfortunately.

"Should we call you Mrs. Lockhart, or Ms. Lockhart...?” The red-headed guy asks again.

"Ms. Lockhart, please.”

"Oooh, so you're single!”

Most of the class grin for some reason.

I sweat-drop. He's witty, too, it seems.

“Other questions?” I decide to ignore him, glancing at the rest of the class.

A blond with a Mohawk hairstyle and a clueless expression on his face, raises his hand.

"Yes?”

"Do you wear skirts?” He asks bluntly. The class snickers.

My eyes twitch but I try to hide it and appear firm. “Please ask something relevant to the class.” I say through gritted teeth. I've got one perverted class this year...

Another person raises his hand, sitting on the very far back, I tilt my head to get a good look at him. My jaw drops when I suddenly recognize him.

The silver-haired teen from the alley!!

He's sitting casually on his seat, a smirk tracing his lips when he notices my uncool reaction.

I quickly re-collect myself, “Y-yes?”

"Are you really being yourself, 'Ms. Lockhart'?” He asks tauntingly.

I force a polite smile back, lips twitching, “I don't know what you mean, exactly. But personal questions aren't allowed.”

I ignore his teasing figure and look at the majority of the class. “Now, since most of you are new faces I haven't worked with before, I want you to come up here, write your name on the board, and introduce yourself to the class.”

They groan, muttering complaints. I scan the room.

"So? Who would like to start?”

A hand is raised. I look up.

Ugh, it's him again.

I scowl, he notes this, and smirks back.

“Go on.” I tell him, sighing.

He stands up, and walks gracefully toward me.

For some reason, my body starts to tense.

I struggle to appear calm in front of my students.

But when he passes by me, my leg bends and I almost trip in his direction.

I catch myself and hold on to the desk for support.

The students didn't notice this. Inwardly, I sigh with relief.

But when I look back at the silver-head, he's smirking knowingly; slowly reaching for the chalk on my desk, to tease me.

I couldn't breathe in that moment!

Dear God, am I attracted to one of my students...??

xxxx

Yay! R&R

-

Seikay

Wow that was really good, another great chapter by Kitti-Kat! A little teacher student action goin on here.....I like lol

Kitti-Kat x3

Sorry, but I didn't forget it.. I'm just taking a break is all. It will be posted soon, tomorrow probably. Also, it is originally meant to be rated K+ But just because its a teacher/student thing, I rated it T. XD Hopefully, the next chapter will be longer, too.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Hmm, you're making a good impression here because your kind of fanfic has not been seen here. I wrote one once, it's 'An Epic Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror Game', some fluff here and there.

I got complains about that story not long enough in fanfiction.net cause it's too short lol. It's a freaking three chapter short story. >_> Wonder what did they expect?

Anyway, good luck. And that story I wrote was long time ago, I didn't write anymore now. I'm still trying to get my life together after two weeks in university. <_<

Kitti-Kat x3

Er, thanks ^__^ Btw, I noticed that you didn't comment anything about this story -.-

I was beginning to think that it's not good enough o.o I was like, "Fanfic slayer?! Sounds like a harsh critic -.-" *has low self-confidence* xP

Anyway, I do think there's a decent amount of romantic fluffy fics around here, but, they're mostly Sora/Kairi or Roxas/Namine.. typical pairings. I tend to choose odd pairings, and that's why I'm making a good impression. ^^" My writing style is crappy isn't it? *head slumps* hopefully I'll do better next time..... hopefully....

Kitti-Kat x3

A/N: Weee! IT'S FINALLY DONE! HALLELUJAH!

-Chapter 2-

The silver-headed teen turns from the board and gives me a “now what?” look. Still preoccupied with the new discovery – that I might actually be attracted to one of my students – I hestitantly reply, “Uh... T-tell us a little about yourself.”

He looks at the class with a bored fashion, “Name's Riku. I got to many schools before but I always end up getting kicked out. This happens to be my 6th school. Don't mess with me, and hopefully there won't be a 7th.”

The air is quiet after this speech. I sweat-drop, so he's the troublesome type. God help me tolerate with him.

"What did you do to get kicked out so many times?” A spiky-haired brunette with big curious blue eyes standing on front asks quietly.

I look back at Riku, even I want to know. Riku smirks, obviously waiting for this question. “I beat up my teachers.” He says confidently, the class looks at him with awe, but he turns to smirk wider at me.

Does the prick expects me to be scared? Hah! I'll show him.

So I give him one of my teasing smiles. The one I use on Cloud when I want to coax him into something.

The prick narrows his eyes at me, indifferent look on his pretty-face, then diverts his gaze away and walks back to his seat.

The class proceeds normally after that, I'm glad to say. The students in it are pretty unusual though. Perverted is a better word, actually. Especially Axel and Demyx, the class clowns.

I bring forth my notebook and look up at my class with a playful smile. This is going to be fun. “You have a homework.” I announce, surpassing a smirk when I hear their groans and complaints.

Suddenly the sound of a chair being scraped against the floor is heard. I look up, and notice that Riku Hikaru is standing up, then, casually, making his way toward the exit.

I blink repeatedly. What the hell is he doing??

"Excuse me, where do you think you're going?” I ask him with a challenging expression, a hand on my hip.

He stops, breathes out a sigh, as if I'm a bother, and turns to me slowly, with the same bored fashion before. “Isn't it obvious? It's getting boring, so I'm leaving.”

The hell you're leaving!! This prick is getting on my nerves! “You're not allowed to leave until class is over, I'm afraid.” I retort calmly, or at least trying to appear calm.

He, just as calmly, checks his wristwatch. I glare at him intensely. He better listens to me!

The class is silent and watching the event keenly. Even they haven't come across a student like the prick, it seems.

"Are you listening to me? Class is not over yet, so get back to your seat!” I say with more authority this time.

He gazes up from the wristwatch and points at the bell over his head.

And, incredibly, it rings!!

The class goes like, “Whoa!”

He smirks coolly at my dumb reaction, turns around, and leaves.

Smartass.

XXX

Yuffie skips gleefully in my direction as soon as she spots me enter the teachers' lounge.

"Hey, Teef! We're going to this party after work, wanna join us??”

I put down my books on my desk and look at her apologetically, “Sorry, Cloud's coming over at my place tonight. Can't go!”

She freezes, then a teasing expression spread on her face, I shake my head. Typical Yuffie. “Ooo, a date?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!! YOU FINALLY GOT HIM, GIRL! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!”

"Shhh!” I shush her up, she's so loud that practically all the teachers are staring at us now. “It's not like that! I-it's just dinner...”

"Riiight...”

"It's true! I didn't tell him anything yet...” I sigh, sitting back on my chair.

Yuffie rolls her eyes. “Coward.”

My head slumps, because its true. I AM a coward. “But... maybe... today...” I say quietly, blushing more by the second.

Yuffie grins, “You'll tell him this time, right? Good luck! I'm rooting for you, y'know!”

I smile shyly. Yes, today. Definitely. I'm going to tell him. I'm going to tell Cloud how I feel!!

XXX

As soon as I made it back to my apartment from work, I started preparing for the best dinner I can manage; Cloud's favorite dishes mainly.

I wanted it to be perfect. Should I put out some candels too? It'd make the atmosphere much more romantic but, maybe it will be too much? I don't want to go overboard...

Now... for my dress, I've decided the night before that I'll wear the black one I just bought, it hugs my figure perfectly, spaghetti strap, backless, and its just above me knee. I have to look irresistable! Geez, I sound like I'm desperate here...

I'm putting my perfume on when the door bell suddenly rings, I tense. It's Cloud! He's here!

Inhale. Exhale. Alright! I'm ready!

I glance at the mirror before I make my out of my room, and do some last check ups for my hair then hurry to open the door. God, I'm so nervous.

Cloud is dressed casually, of course. He raises a surprised eyebrow as soon as he sees me. I look down at the ground timidly.

Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea...!!

“Hey...” He finally breaks the awkward silence.

"Um, hey... G-good to see you, Cloud...” I make way for him to come in, “Come in!”

"Are you... going somewhere?” Cloud asks as soon as he comes in, studying my dress. I knew he'd be suspicious, because I rarely wear dresses.

"Um, no...”

"Hn.”

Cloud's stomach starts rumbling. I giggle to myself as he blushes bright red, embarassed. He takes a glance at my chuckling figure, then quickly looks down. I smile warmly at his modesty. "Let's eat!”

XXX

The meal is tense and awkward...

I'm contemplating whether I should gather my courage and confess to him about my feelings now, or not. Everytime I try to open my mouth, I find myself unable to utter a single word.

Why am I scared of telling him...? Maybe because deep down I know what his answer will be. I'm living a lie. But, I can't help it. I'm hopelessly in love with this man.

Over and over, the same scenerio repeats itself, I get close to confiding him about my feelings, but I back down in the last minute. But today is the day for change. I'm going to tell him. I'm determined.

"Thanks for the food.” He says finally, preparing to get up.

Come on, Teef! You can do it! This is your chance!!

I stand up abruptly after him, "Cloud, I--”

He looks down, and mutters softly, "I know.”

I freeze, staring at him wide eyed. H-he knows?? Am I that obvious...? I gulp hard, anticipating his answer.

A long, and painful silence follows, one that Cloud manages to break again. My heart beats faster and faster...

"Tifa... I'm sorry.”

And suddenly, I feel like my heart is being stabbed by million daggers.

Tears fill up my eyes in a matter of seconds. My vision is turning blurry, and I try so hard to keep the tears in and dare not expose myself. I knew this was coming... but I can't help feeling disappointed...

"Tifa, I...” He begins, but I cut him in, because I know what he's going to say. And my heart can't take it anymore. “Don't say it! I know. Y-your h-heart belongs to A-aerith. I know... I know...”

But then, why do I keep trying? Why do I still love him?? I want to take this feeling and bury it away. If only..

I look down at my lap, my throat aching. I feel like I need to cry, cry and cry...

"Tifa... are you OK?” I hear Cloud's concerned voice.

Pull yourself together, Teef... for Cloud's sake...

I shoot up my head high and force out one of my sweetest smiles. “Yes! I'm fine! Oh! Look at the time! I have to prepare for tomorrow's class! You should get going too, Cloud!” I push him out toward the door, he looks pretty reluctant though. “Tifa, are you sure... you're fine?”

"Yup!” I practically force him out of my apartment, “Bye!” I lock the door and lean on it, tears coming down freely now. Slowly, I start to sink down, weeping to myself, all alone in my apartment. He didn't even comment on my dress... and I spent so much money on it just to impress him!

All the effort... wasted.

XXX

DAMMIT! I'm late for work! I couldn't get any decent sleep last night. I spent most of it sobbing pathetically to myself.

I rush into the teacher's lounge, Yuffie looks up at me and shakes her head, “You're late again today! What's wrong with you??”

"Sorry, Yuff.” I say in hurry, preparing my stuff for class. “I didn't get enough sleep last night.”

Yuffie studies me carefully, I bet I look like a mess from all that weeping.

“He rejected you, huh? Bastard!” She hisses dangerously, then looks at me with pity, “Aww, Teef! Don't feel bad! I'm sure there are million guys who'll go out with you! Forget about him already!!”

"Thanks, Yuff.” I smile gratefully at her. I'm not sure I'll be able to get over my first love ever that easily. I wasted half my life chasing him.

"What are you waiting for?! You're late for your class!! I bet they're celebrating by now!”

"Right! See ya later!” I cry back at her as I dash out of the room.

XXX

I bust into my classroom, panting from running all the way here. “G...G-good morning class!” I breathe out, making my way toward my desk.

They frown and curse out loud.

"Damn! I thought she was absent!!”

"I guess it's too good to be true...”

"That was SOO close!!”

I smack my desk with my fist to shut them up. “SILENCE! No talking in class!” I bark angrily, glaring at all of them.

I notice Axel, one of my troublesome students, turn around to his partner, Demyx, behind him.

“She probably had a fight with her boyfriend, and now she's venting all her anger on us.” I hear him whisper. My eyes twitch in response, fist clenching tighter.

"Probably the coach, Mr. Chocobo Head!” Demyx whispers back, and they start snickering.

Automatically, I turn around and hit Demyx's face with one of my hard punchs. His head slumps back on his desk and he loses consciousness. The majority of the class laughs at him, calling him a wimp. They just don't really understand how powerful my punch is. Axel smirks at me, but then his smirk ceases when I narrow my eyes at him.

I get on with the lesson normally. Demyx manages to wake up in the midst of it, staring fearfully at me. I roll my eyes in return.

I'm distracted, however, when I notice Riku, the prick, stand up from his seat calmly, hands in his pockets, and make his way out of the class. I stare at him dumbly. Oh, I'm so not in the mood for him and his stupid acts today!!

I stomp angrily after him, out of the classroom, the students go like “Oooh!” But I ignore them, and head out. I reach him at the far end of the hallway.

"Hey, you, mister! Where the HELL do you think YOU'RE going?!” I hiss at him.

He turns around slowly with a bothered expression, “Out.” He replies simply, as if he just answered the most obvious question in the world.

"You gotta be kidding me, prick! You're not getting out there till the bell rings! Didn't I promise you that I will make sure you grace us with your presence every day!?”

He snorts. "Why? My presence is as good as my absence.” He says carelessly, shrugging a bit.

"I said get your ass back there, NOW!” I command, pointing at the direction of our classroom.

His expression turns teasing. “Now you're acting like your true self!” He taunts with a smirk.

XXX

-Riku's POV-

I don't get that chick's story. I mean, all the teachers I've dealt with so far, found it better that I leave anyway. Why does she want me to stick around? Annoying.

She looks pretty damn pissed, too. “Don't change the subject and get back to class or I'll have to beat you up and drag you there!!”

Is she OK in the head? Did she just say 'beat you up'? Heh. She's funny. Now I'm interested.

I turn around fully to face her, and give her a challenging look. “I'd like to see you try!”

She looks at me darkly, eyes narrowing more by the second. What's up with her? Why is she so worked up about it? Seriously, this chick needs some anger management counselling.

All of a sudden, without warning, she punchs the wall next to us, so hard that, in fact, she left a hole in it.

I lose my cool mask, and stare stupidly at the hole she made on the wall, jaw dropping.

That's no ordinary chick, I conclude, feeling truly threatened now. Damn. I don't have any choice but to go back now, or this crazy chick will beat me up for real!

But if I do that... then that'll ruin my cool exit... I hate this! Why can't I have an ordinary boring teacher like usual??

Then the bell rings. Ah, saved by the bell. Phew.

I smirk victoriously at her, and turn around coolly to take my leave. I hear her growl from behind me and smirk wider to myself. I've never had so much fun in school before.

She's... definitely worth my time.

XXX

-Back to Tifa's POV-

GRR! That.. That... ARGH!!

Ugh, I feel like punching something.

Why does the bell always take his side?! Stupid bell! I almost had him!!

I turn around abruptly to punch something and manage to connect with Demyx's face instead while he was rushing out of the classroom. He falls back promptly on the ground, unconcious.

I cover my mouth and look around to see if anyone saw. But there's none. I sigh out with relief. Safe.

I stare down at his body with sympathy. Poor guy. Then I sneak my way out when students start gushing out the classrooms after him.

"Oh, look, Demyx is unconscious again!”

"Ah, leave him. He'll wake up eventually.”

They shrug carelessly and walk over his body. Now I feel REALLY sorry for the guy.

XXX

Next chapter: His Problems. We get to know more about Riku's life. <3 Yay!

---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back