• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

far fetched theory on 358/2 days meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyK_14

Before you read this, know that i didnt put much thought into this..

okay so.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

im trying to break down the meaning of this name..

soo

if you add up 358,

you get 16, correct

well im thinking that the "/" might be served as a minus.

soo 16-2 = 14.

as far as we know there might be 14 org. members,

soo from that, we might be able to start making connections..

if not..

Flame meh. >_>

Aurum-Femina

That's a good one. :) Though I actually thought it was because there was 358 days working in the Organization. And the 6 days in the alternate Twilight Town would add up to 364. So there would be 1 day left in the year he existed, though it was probably just Roxas being seriously confused about his "birth". Then the "/2" means he is half of Sora.

But Nomura said something about having to complete the game to understand it, so I guess we'll have to play the game to understand. :)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Huh, that's something nobody's thought of before! I know everyone's saying it's the number of days before Roxas is sent to virtual Twilight Town, but I'm not so sure myself. If Normura said it was a code name that we wouldn't understand until we beat the game, then it can't be that simple, can it? Apparently he did say the 'Days' part represented that we would follow the daily life of the Organization. But he hasn't said anything else on the numbers.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
First of all, no one is going to get the meaning correct, or else it would have a different name. Second, the " / " typically means divided by, so I don't like the subtraction idea. As much as anyone tries to figure it out we won't know, and I don't see it happening to begin with. I'm less concerned with the meaning of the game than learning what happens in the game and who the 14th member is.

Joaxshu

i think that the add 358 this is just a coincedence
but the number of days roxas spent in the org semms plausible
but i think the /2 does mean he is half of sora
maybe it all has a secondary and deeper meaning we'll understand later, although the number 358 could represent the days in the org
the extra 1 day could be the day he left and fought riku then the 6 days in twilight town equaling a year

Joaxshu

but the number of days roxas spent in the org semms plausible
but i think the /2 does mean he is half of sora
maybe it all has a secondary and deeper meaning we'll understand later, although the number 358 could represent the days in the org
the extra 1 day could be the day he left and fought riku then the 6 days in twilight town equaling a year

Joaxshu

but the number of days roxas spent in the org seems plausible
also i think the /2 doesnt mean he is half of sora

[√]Genuflect
^Crap.Don't triple post please.
That's a nice guess you got there.

KershaFangs

As mentioned before, '/' mean divide, which is why it called "358 over 2 days'. It's division.

As Nomura stated, you will only find out the title's meaning after playing the game. I don't bother to even guess until then.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Not too bad of a theory, but there are many ways it could be interpreted, from subtraction, to division, to a fraction. But still, good job.:thumbup:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
My guess? This 358 over 2 days is going to be a private joke or something but doesn't play a significant role in the game. Of course, I know many people is going to reject this, but just think: All the theories about 358/2 days are about Roxas' time left and blah blah blah, but nobody tries to think it a different way. This doesn't necessarily have to be correct, this is just one of the other ways to look at it. Think creative.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ And also Nomaru confirmed that you'd know why they called it that at the END of the game.

Actually the / is more of a fraction three five eight OVER 2 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back