• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

Ooc:every heart the heartless are more stronger then that.their were special heartless invented by cid who made them faster stronger and smarter....lol sorry for now saying that in the post before

Aceflyheight

OOC:Okay.

IC:The heartless that attacked Ace now began to regenerate.The heartless regnerated and attacked Ace again.Ace blocks it slash and tries to hit the heartless but it dodges."Damn!This is tough!"Mutters Ace to himself as he misses again.

Aceflyheight

Ace continues slashing at the heartless and finally hits it on its left arm and slices the arm off.The heartless screams and that provides Ace a chance to decapatiate(sp) it."Man that was tough."Mutters Ace to himself as he leans on his sword for support.

xandman

Kane slash the heartless into but start to regenerate had super speed''oh no they regen''he said.he dropped his masamune and starts doing some moves with his hands''Hadouken''he yelled,a blast came from his hands and explode on the heartless.a wave of wind came from that explosion''sorry if i use my hand-to-hand combat but that was the only when to destroy them''he said but suddenly it camed back the heartless came back to his normal form''this is impossible''he said
~Cloud
Cloud looked at the heartless regen''you cant kill it,its some illusion,i thought someone could realize it''he said and start laughing.OOC:sorry for short post on cloud

xandman

DINGDONG class over 15 minutes before the the other class
~cloud
''everyone put your sword back in the closet ''he said as he walked to the teachers room

~Kane
Kane ran to his class putting his masamune in the closet''whats my next course...ah yes ninjustu''he said.''Their will be a tournament tomorow at 8:00 if you want to participate go outside and tell your name to Squall''the sound came from the intercome.Kane ran outside to squall to get in the tournament''im not missing this sir.My name is Kane''he said with brake each word to take back his breath

Aceflyheight

Ace hears Cloud say that the heartless are an illusion and Ace stops attacking it.Cloud says that is the end of the class.Ace puts his sword up and goes outside to Squall and tell him,"My name is Ace."and he registers Ace.Ace then heads for his next class which is ninjutsu.

xandman

Kane walked towards his calss mean the ninjustu class.''im gonna go early to th class like that i could impressed the teacher''he said.He enter in the class to the first desk in the first row.The teacher was not there for the moment.''i came here early and the teacher is not even there pfff''he said.

Aceflyheight

Ace follows Kane in and sees that the teacher is not there.Wait a second since this is the ninjutsu class, the teacher might be hiding like a ninja does.Thinks Ace to himself as he sits down in the front row next to Kane.

xandman

ooc:nobody he just a npc who you give your name to maybe later on someone could control him.....i have to contrl almost all the teacher except dante and vergil because Amarix Pm me to be him lol its funny ace the thing that the teacher was maybe hiding.i was thinking about that lol

~Naruto
Boom he appeared in front of his desk''Hey hey you two my name is naruto,im sure you guys got amazed by my ninjustu skills,you got to trained hard if you want to be a hokage just like me.

xandman

Kane was not suprised that he was near here''hey naruto my name is Kane nice to meet you''he said.Kane found something suspicious of naruto because there were a broom who was near his desk.''Your not naruto''he said with a smile.Kane looked at the girl next to him''hey Miya ,im kane nice to meet you''he said with another smile but this one was bigger OOC:lawl

~naruto
boom again it was the janitor who was disguise has naruto''you got me kids,Naruto will come shortly because its very hard the work of a hokage.

Aceflyheight

Ace sees Miya sit down next to Kane.Ace hears he introduce herself.Ace leans over and introduces his self."Oh hey Miya, my name's Ace.Oh and Miya if you ever need anything or any help then I would be happy to help you."Replies Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back