• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

ooc:il pmed you guys with the schedual.their will have 5 days.some people in the rp may be in the same class(for i think everbody is gonna be in the same class,and their will be some npc as riku,sora,kairi,namine,etc

Cho_Hakkai_657

Name: Keitorin Soraki
appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img=albums/userpics/45585/sorrow snow.JPG
Personality: Shes a kind and loving person who helps all others who are in need. She is very smart and passes all classes with ease. She tries to hide her painful past with a smile, but people can always see the pain in her eyes. Although she may not look it she is very strong and loves a good fight. Her favorite class is Alchemy, one of the top alchemy students. Plus, she also has a crush on the teacher.
Bio: When she was very young both her parents got murdered very grusomely. Because all her immediate family members were dead she had to go to an orphanage. No one ever adopted her. And she got made fun of in the most horrid ways. Finally when she was old enough to attend the school she is currently attending she got shipped off and now tries to enjoy her days there.

xandman

Ooc:im very sorry for the triple post.nevermind for the seats because its gonna take too much time for all the course so like we seat all together.

Rp Begin

''WAKE UP.WAKE UP.ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL YOU BETTER NOT BE LATE FOR THE FIRST COURSE''a voice came from the intercom's who was all over the place.Kane was already awake,he was in the bathroom.He did not noticed there was other kids in the dorm because he had to go quick at the bathroom.He washed his hands,came out of the room and wear his clothes.

Aceflyheight

OOC:I can't see it good enough to be able to read it on my computer.It would probably be a good idea to put it on here in text form.

IC:Ace wakes up and gets out of his bed , hearing his alarm clock going off.Ace puts his clothes on and hears the intercom come on and say."''WAKE UP.WAKE UP.ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL YOU BETTER NOT BE LATE FOR THE FIRST COURSE".Ace leaves his room and heads to the restroom for a few minutes.Ace leaves the restroom and heads to his first period class.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth awoke to notice a kid getting dress. "Why are you in such a rush." Zieth asked as he sat up and looked at the clock. "It's to early" Zieth said as he layed back down ignoring the annocement. Why did i even come here they wake me up to early. Zieth thought as he tried to go back to sleep but decided to get up. "So what class do you have?" Zieth asked the guy in the dorm as he threw a shirt on.

Do i really have to get up this early every day Zieth thought as he started to stretch so he wouldn't be so tired. "Well i'm Zieth and i'm leaving now." Zieth said as he walked out of the dorm and started to walk around the campus looking for anything.

xandman

ooc:monday.sword training after ninjustu and alchemist and gun shooting
tuesday: Demonthology and alchemist and gunshooting mech.
Wednesday:Mech and gun shooting alchemist demontholgy
thursday:Mech and sword training and ninjustu and gun shooting
friday:sword training and gun shooting and alchemist and ninjustu

The other kid left before kane answer.He starts runing in the campus trying to find him.he founds him.''hey yo.we got sword training''kane said getting his breath.Kane was getting excited when a soccer ball was getting towards him''Yeah soccer''he yelled jumping in the ball.He starts doing some tricks with it.He looked in front him as he see a goalkeeper.He kicks as hard as he can,top corner''goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll''he yelled.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Yuki lazily opened his eyes at the sound of the intercom, and lifted himself from his bed. He walked to the bathroom slowly, and scratching his thin belly. He wore no shirt, and had slept only with a pair of hakama pants. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, without so much of a glance at the other students. He went back to his shared dorm room, and began to change.

He wore a white shirt, and a long sleeve black shirt atop it, with yellow buttons closing it from bottom to top. He had a pair of matching black pants, and black shoes. He went to the mirror, and looked at his lengthy hair, similar to Koji, the 19 year old boy he was too replace. He sighed softly, and turned to go to his first course, Sword training.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake got out of bed from not even waking up and walked around the school since he was already dressed. "Sword training that's not good. This early in the morning! If it was shooting I would do fine but come on swordsmanship already." He was talking so loud that everyone around him stopped and looked at him. "Grumble grumble grumble. AHHHHHH I'M DOOMED!! I'LL BE OUTTA SCHOOL BEFORE I EVEN GET TO KNOW ANY ONE!" He held his head down hoping he didnt wake any one up from screaming.

xandman

Kane did not have time to play some sports,he had to go to sword training.He asked at the lady next to him''where can i find the sword training''he asked.The lady point at the room 101.Kane ran not to be late at his first day,as he walked trought the door a blond hairy guy was writting something on the board.Kane sat down in the last desk first row.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Yuki entered the class, and took one quick glance at the seats. He noticed an empty seat in the back, last desk in the second row. He noticed no one was moving, so he decided to take his time, walking slowly to the seat. He sat down, and noticed a boy to his right. He could not see him well, but he could sense him. Without sight in his right eye, he developed a sense of intuition coming from the right. He looked back at the front of the class, awaiting the teacher.

Kairi san

Lena wakes up and notices that she is late for class. She cries out and then hurries around getting herself ready. after five minutes, she tears out of her dorm room, tripping over in the hallway. A few people still in the hallway laugh as she composes herself (red in the face from embarrasment). She manages to get to class and finds a seat on Yuki's left. She slouches, trying to avoid the others students' eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back