• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

Ace gets ticked off when Cloud takes his PSP and sits behind his desk and plays Advent Children.Ace justs sits back and sees a kid kick a paper ball at Cloud and Cloud sliced it in half."Wow."Whispered Ace to himself in amazement.Cloud gets up and goes over to the closet and asks everybody what sword they want.Ace replies to Cloud,"I'll take the broad-sword."Ace then gets up and goes over to the closet and picks up the broad-sword.

xandman

~cloud
Cloud look at Yuki''"Very perceptive."''he said pointing his big sword at him.He took a masamune from the closet ''Kane this is for you,because you took me by suprise with that paper ball.He gave the weapon to him not for that reason but the seargent....his father ask him to get one of the best sword.
~Kane
Kane jumped as he take the masmune in his hands''nice sword,now i can crushed my enemy.he said with a big smile on his face.he swing his masamune around the class,he even slashed his desk

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake watched Kane swing his sword around. "Wow new people like the swords. Just wait till they see Alchemy." Jake swung the sword around he had picked out. He almost chopped through the wall but he moved the sword away fast enough. "Man I'm doing alot better than last year, right Cloud?"

kaligrl89

Fayt turned off her mp3 player and watched Cloud, the teacher.
"He has a really big sword," she said in an amazement.
She kept watching him use his sword.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Name: Miya
appearance: Long black hair. Has a scar over her right eye in the shape of a crecent moon. Wears a black tee shirt and blue jeans. Owns a sword which she keeps on her back. Has a metal right arm from a failed human trabsmutation, so she hopes that she will learn alchemy to do it right the next time.
Personality: Kind. Mysterious though.
Bio: A few years ago, she used to live with her family. Her brother, Sammy, sadly died, so she tried alchemy to bring him back, resulting in losing an arm. How she got the scar over her eye is unknown. Could it have possibly been from the transmutation? Probably not, for she can see through it perfectly.

Hows that?

Aceflyheight

Ace begins practicing with the broad-sword.As Ace uses it he tries to gauge the amount of power it takes to swing it.Ace keeps trying to gauge it and finally gets the power amount down pat and is able to swing it with no problems.

xandman

Ooc:i think i had posted the schedual in page 3 or 2..but now where in sword trainig

~cloud
''cloud starts walking towards the door''Kids weare going to the training camp near here.bring your weapon''he said.He walked throught the campus to go to the training camp.He arrived at the place,there was alot of dummy standing there

~Kane
Kane followed cloud to the training camp bringing his masamune.he looked at a dummy and runs towards hit.He jump and slash it in half.''Dummy.When are we gonna fight real people''he said already excited fighting other people even if he did not even pratice his sword.

xandman

~Cloud
Cloud look at Kane when he slashed the dummy he two''very impresive''he said.he talked to the man in charge to get him something.the guy starts running and gets the item from the illusion departement.He cam back as fast a he can and gave it to cloud''this is some monster you guys will fight''he said droping the little circle thing down.suddenly a heartles appeared.''now everyone fight them''he said walking backwards to not get in the fight

~Kane
Kane starts to run to the heartless and slash him with his masamune,but the heartless was too fast.he tries again but barely touched him on the foot.''their more tougher then i tought''he whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back