• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu BbS article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

orlzpe.jpg

3312bro.jpg

f2q1rk.jpg

check it out to see more HQ screenshots

wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒoƒC[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx‚̃I[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒOƒ€[ƒr[‚âˆÓ–¡[‚ȃCƒxƒ“ƒg‚ðŒöŠJI - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
High Quality is so beautiful... Thank you so much for these screens, rpbunny!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
it looks as if he just woke up
also terra vs aqua pic! i just know its going to involve some serious drama

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ven without his straps, badge and shoulder armor? Is this when he first becomes an apprentice
if so that means MX recruited him.
and if he did why is he not his apprentice?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Oooh, I love the HQ screenshots, especially the Terra and Ven ones! Nice find rpbunny!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow incredible quality!!
thanks!

H

Haxon

s1115_QIFyW7RFMqZ53p74iGh54937SnKTIx54.jpg

Ven without his straps, badge and shoulder armor? Is this when he first becomes an apprentice?
But he still has his under armor... Maybe MX is the one that found him? Or maybe its something entirely different...

Also what do you mean by "MX resserected him"?

Desidarata

s1115_QIFyW7RFMqZ53p74iGh54937SnKTIx54.jpg

Ven without his straps, badge and shoulder armor? Is this when he first becomes an apprentice?
IDk, inthe scans Lissar translated it said,"We can also see a scene where Ven has vacant eyes, and he seems to be working with Xehanort...?" Thats what it said underneath the picture in the scans. :p

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Well even though it isn't really new stuff, I translated the first part with story scenes. I don't know if I'll go back and translate the game system stuff later, but probably. (Much later...)

-- Can they escape their tragic future?

“Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep” is an Action RPG that tells the story of Terra, Ventus and Aqua, three soldiers who use the key-shaped sword known as the “keyblade”. Though this is the newest game in the series, it is also set in a time that is the earliest in the story. This time we will show you some very interesting scenes that appear in the opening movie.

The opening movie plays the theme song from KH1, Hikaru Utada’s “Hikari”. The scenes that opening up the story seem to be set in “The Place of Awakening”, which is a familiar place in the series.

They each look at their own charm. These were made by Aqua as a symbol of the bond between them. These charms look just like the charm the heroine of KH1, Kairi, gave to the hero Sora.

Terra and Aqua throw all their weight into their keyblades as they fight. This looks like it might be a training scene, but perhaps they are destined to fight against each other one day?

We see Terra and his friends fall after challenging Master Xehanort. We can see this same scene in the “Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix” secret movie. Is this showing us that their fate is unavoidable?

-- Their fates are intertwined as our story goes to it’s end.

Now we’ll show you scenes that will give you an idea of the story’s climax! Terra and his two friends are up against Master Xehanort in a place with an uncountable number of keyblades thrust into the earth. There are scenes where we can see Terra and Ven with Master Xehanort for some reason...?

Master Xehanort: “These are the remains of keyblades who took on the power of their masters.”

The world where you fight against Xehanort is an unnamed one. Here you can see the place where many keyblade heroes lost their lives in the “Keyblade Wars”.

Aqua: “Terra, Ven... lend me your strength.”

In the middle of the fight we can see Aqua holding her charm in her hand, trying to feel her friend’s strength. Is her enemy Master Xehanort or Vanitas? And where are Terra and Ven?

Terra: “Ven!”

A scene that was in the secret movie for KHIIFM. Ven tries to save Terra from danger and cut down Master Xehanort, but...

Vanitas is the strange masked boy who has some connection with Master Xehanort. When he is fighting against Ven, his mask begins to melt off, revealing his face beneath. And that face is...

Terra: “Did you call me, Master Xehanort?”

Terra is with Master Xehanort, as well as Ven. It seems that Terra is doing Master Xehanort’s bidding...

-- Memories with your friends that you can never forget.

“Radiant Garden” is a world where many important characters in the series live. Here the heroine from KH and KHII, Kairi, lives. As well as the people who will eventually become the members of “Organization XIII.”. This time we will reveal two people who look exactly like Organization XIII’s Axel and Saix!

Lea: “Got it memorized?”

The mischievous boy Lea plays with a frisbee that has a fire symbol on it. His red hair burns like fire. Is he the one who eventually becomes Organization XIII Number VIII Axel?

Isa: “Well, at least you’ll never disappear from our memories.”

The cool and collected Isa. We think he is the one who eventually becomes number VII in the Organization, Saix. At this time he does not yet have the scar across his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back