• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fall season is looking kinda shitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: Fall 2009 Anime Lineup

more

excellent.jpg

wonderful

do hajime and arashi meld together in a relationship that is technically unconventional but remedied due to the loophole of time and space?

also nyan koi sounds like a backwards version of that old nickelodeon show uhhh a 100 wishes for eddie something

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
fall-2009-v1.jpg

koda’s fall 09 animu preview serious fucking business

Other than Darker than Black and Natsu no Arashi's sequels, nothing really has my interest. I'll probably look into The Sacred Blacksmith, Kobato and Kimi no Todoke, if only because of the animation studios behind them. Trapeze sounds like it will be interesting and gg's subbing it, so I may end up following that. Part of me wants to was Letter Bee and 11eyes might be alright from the summaries, but I also thought 07 Ghost would be pretty good before I watched it.

Also, because I hate myself, I might end up watching Inuyasha too :|

Thoughts?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Re: winter season is looking kinda shitty

Some of them look good. One reminded me a lot of One Piece though... In fact, a whole bunch seem like they're related to other big shows. I guess they're running out of ideas.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: winter season is looking kinda shitty

Don't we already have a Fall 09 preview thread? Whatever, I'm looking forward to:

Darker Than Black
Kimi ni Todoke
Letter Bee
Winter Sonata

Depending on how it's received, I might also look into 11eyes and Fairy Tail.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't we already have a Fall 09 preview thread? Whatever, I'm looking forward to:

Darker Than Black
Kimi ni Todoke
Letter Bee
Winter Sonata

Depending on how it's received, I might also look into 11eyes and Fairy Tail.

I don't think so since this list is fairly new. Either way, search isn't working too well and, besides that, I'm special C:

Supposedly, Winter Sonata is based on some K-drama and I don't really feel like getting into some soap opera animu. Also, I hear Jungle Emperor Leo is being helmed by Taniguchi (see: Code Geass). That kinda makes me want to watch it lol

Now that I look at it too, Nyan Koi! looks like it might be kinda humorous and the premise reminds me of that old Nickelodeon live action series 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd. Might watch?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
V1 has actually been out for a while, but I guess I'll cut you a break. I'm feeling generous today -_-

Also, the main reason I'm looking forward to Winter Sonata is because they kept pushing the thing back season after season, lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm only interested in Darker than Black.

I'm not curious or masochistic enough to sit through more of Inuyasha just to see how the anime ends (already saw the manga ending, I'd wager it won't be much different).

afrobutt

Silver Member
uh yeah alexx i told you this has been out for quite some time

Now that I look at it too, Nyan Koi! looks like it might be kinda humorous and the premise reminds me of that old Nickelodeon live action series 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd. Might watch?

amusingly enough i also ended up thinking of that

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
The Fairy Tail manga is a pretty cool but generic manga.

It'll be cool to see that animated.

Thinking about it, Japanese Stitch won't be that bad either...I won't watch it, but still.

Nyan Koi! also looks pretty cool.

Masamune

Big Boss
Japanese stitch smells like failure to me....

though I could be wrong.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Updated "V2" listing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aside from the stuff that I'm already planning on checking out (as well as the stuff I'm waiting on reviews for), I'll probably take a look at Blue Literature. Kinda curious to see what the heck "New Three Musketeers" is.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^ So much lawls :p

Also, any curiosity I had in New Three Musketeers has now been brutalized.

EDIT: Just noticed the "Madhouse" label on top of Blue Lit. That's an automatic guarantee that I'll watch at least one episode, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back