• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fall season is looking kinda shitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll be checking out Blue Literature as well. Since I watched the original Kiddy Grade and liked it well enough, so I may end up checking out Kiddy Girl-and too.

Talon Countdown almost seems like it might be kinda funny, if only because of the poster's art.

Gokyodai Monogatari looks fucking creepy too. Possibly heartwarming, but fucking creepy.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I might check out Blue literature.

Mostly for the Madhouse.

Kubo and Obata though?
: \

I'll check it out anyway, along with Nyan Koi.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I might check out Blue literature.

Mostly for the Madhouse.

Kubo and Obata though?
: \

I'll check it out anyway, along with Nyan Koi.

They are just helping with the art/animation, lol, so don't worry. The story is based on an actual novel (or group of novels).

EDIT 1: Here's the preview (technically, a review of the first couple episodes for new shows) guide from ANN. It'll be updated as more stuff gets released:

The Fall 2009 Anime Preview Guide - Anime News Network

EDIT 2: Seeing as how I had some free time, I watched the first episode of that "Armed Librarians" show. It was . . . interesting. Honestly, it doesn't seem like something that'll keep me interested enough to watch the whole series, but it's something to check out while waiting for some of the other shows that come out this season.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The title makes me think of Read or Die, but I have a hunch it's not as great.

Also, I haven't watched it yet, but koda made a remark on twitter that kampfer is the worst show gg has ever subbed. Part of me wants to pick it up just to see how bad it is.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It isn't as great, and the concept seems pretty flimsy. But it's something to do while you wait, lol

I'm still trying to get caught up on last season and shit from other seasons passed. I'll avoid adding too much more shit to the stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back