• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fable for the CP or xbox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

Okay im thinking about buying Fable , but it has it for the computer and the xbox. so can someone tell me which is better?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm basically a gamerscore-aholic. =p

D

Deleted member 36435

PC.
Fable (from what I've understood) runs very similar to an MMO. So, Hotkeys are godly in this style. Plus, Steam Score > Xbox Gamerscore.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I own Fable for the Xbox and its a great game. Make sure you buy "The Lost Chapters" verison which I think is only avaible for the PC. It's pretty much the original game but with more stuff and a new area.

If you were planning to buy it for the Xbox and play it on your 360, don't. Fable isn't one of the Xbox games that works on the 360. Besides, from what everyone is saying, the PC verison is better.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Rawr. The reason I'm buying it for the 360 is because I need something to play on it. :p

S

Shadow Soldier

I own Fable for the Xbox and its a great game. Make sure you buy "The Lost Chapters" verison which I think is only avaible for the PC. It's pretty much the original game but with more stuff and a new area.

If you were planning to buy it for the Xbox and play it on your 360, don't. Fable isn't one of the Xbox games that works on the 360. Besides, from what everyone is saying, the PC verison is better.

Cheaper on Xbox originals. So no to your post.

S

Shadow Soldier

What if he wants to know everything on both though?

That's like wanting to know the story behind Halo, but just saying "Just get Halo 3." You don't know a thing about anything who whose who and why.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
halo 3 said:
master chief is a guy with the gun
almost all of the aliens are bad
HOLY SHIT MAN-EATING PLANT

Depending on how much money you have, I say that you should either get it for the Xbox or wait for Fable II.

Enemy

Yeah what Roulette said.

And Fable is different to Halo, Soulja Boi. Seeing as we're starting all over again as a new hero, in a "new" world, as far as 500 years go. I mean, if you saw your hometown in 500 years time, I doubt it'd feel the same. Besides, the official website contains insight into whatever history the first game held.

Chances are we'd learn the same, and even more in Fable 2. Through books and stuff, like last time.

But yeah, if you can afford both, then go for it.

S

Shadow Soldier

a) Don't call me Soulja Boi. I was around first before that piece of shit.

b) Learn to spell Boy.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I actually have a question for you, SS.

Have you ever 'superman'ed that hoe'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back