• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye color.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
What´s your eye color? And I don´t mean simple brown or blue, I mean what kind of color mix do you have. (if you only have brown or blue...well...-_- )

To get the idea read wiki article: Eye color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My eye color is hazel, On the inside of my iris is a dark brown color and my outside of the iris dark green. It goes in a zig zag pattern in and out the border between the colors, there is a clear line between the colors. Like this:

Inside:Brown
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Outside: Green

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I've been told my eyes are brown...and I've been told they are hazel. >_>;

Honestly, I think they are hazel. xD In the light, you can see the outer part of my eye has a light green tint to it while the inside has more of a brown tint.

Interesting Wiki article there. :D I've never seen amber colored eyes before.

Last edited:

brainy_pigeon

My eyes are dark brown. They're actually almost like the Aniridia eyes in the article. The thing is, my eyes are a lot darker than the dark brown eyes, but a lot lighter than the Aniridia eyes.

Shadukai X

Banned
Mine change throughout the year.

Most of the time it is blue with yellow surrounding the inside of it. During winter the yellow shows more, and the blue turns to green.

Miss Ninja

I have dark brown eyes. You know, the kind they said could be confused with being black? ><

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Mine are hazel.
I have this darker brown around the pupil
but when it gets outside of there it is a yellow-green color.

I

The Show Must Go On
I also have very dark brown eyes, though when they catch the light they look brownish grey <3

One of my friends has aniridia... her eyes are so cool, but it sucks that she's blind (yes, aniridia causes blindness)

My mother is heterochromatic- her left eye is blue hazel and the right one is dark blue... I'll see if I can post a picture *runs after her mother with her camera phone*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dark brownnnnn. ALMOST BLACK. EEEEEEEE BLACK xD;; They're really dark, too. o.0 At least, that's one someone told me in this science experiment we did one time... *scratches head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back