• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye color.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

My eyes are like hazel, dark brown, and greenish all in one ball of sexy.

When I'm sad, they're brown.

When I'm normal or it's bright out, they seem hazel.

But when I'm really happy, they seem like a mix of bright and dark green with brown.

SECKSY

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The darkest brown eyes of all.lol They look gold colored in the light. Dark Brown is very, very common in African Americans. Its hard to find different eye color variations. Mainly those of African decent have eyes that are almost never different colors.

The traits for dark brown eyes are just so prominent in the African heiritage that it offers little opportunities for different eye colors because dark eyes always win over lighter eye colors. But of course there are some rare cases in which blacks have light brown, gold and green eyes.

I think Hazel eyes and blue eyes inheirited in blacks are due to the fact that they might have some European acestory some where in there maybe, but its not a definate answer. Its hard to know the inteiritance of eye color because its polygenetic type trait in humans. With that being said, Asian eye color follows similar patterns of African eye color maybe, I'm not sure.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Mine are dark brown. My eyes look the same even in the light. I think it looks cool when I have a shine in my eyes. It feels like I'm in an anime. 0.0

My friends say my eyes turn cloudy and dark when I'm upset.

Ayumi

w00t!
Mine are kidna hard to tell =\ Normally they are just plain ol' Brown but when I'm outside or in alot of light They can sometimes seem red or almost semi-orange .-.

My eyes Suck xP

Josiah

Quarian Power!
WANNA KNOW SOME-TING COOL?! :D When I was a baby, like only a few months old, my eye color would change from like Silver, Hazel, and dark brown. ^.^; Now they are Just Hazel, and stay that way. T_T; I'd say It's a Very light brown/Almost green mix. :D People always stop me in school, and go " *Gasp* My what gorgeous eyes you have! D:" Oh yes. XD

Master Hearts

People say I've got a nice shade of hazel, they look green when I wear green, brown when I wear brown.

But I plan on getting colored eye contacts, probably a deep blue. I like hazel, but I like better blue a little more.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Oh boy here we go. My eyes are hard to decribe so bear with me.

They have a dark gray ring around the iris. Then they turn blue-green with flecks of steel gray around them. Then there's a wavy thin line that goes around the pupil(about halfway between it and the edge of the iris) and that's light brown, but it's really thin so it's hard to tell.

I always say they're blue, but they alternate between shades of a icey-blue, steel gray, green, and a combination of them. It usually dpends on the light or sometimes even my mood.

so yeah.....................My eyes are blue...ish

M

Miss Murder

My eyes are grey-blue with a few black and golden/silvery flecks in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back