• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exotic Foods/Sweets/Drinks???? What types have you experimented???? :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not sure if any of these count, but... ketchup and eggs? owo i ate that when i was little. Blame Digimon, as stupid as that may sound :C Annnnnd peanut butter and jelly milkshake, coloured rice (yay for blue onigiri!), and sea-salt ice cream too! I luff sea-salt ice cream, even though it's homemade and I have no clue what the DisneySea version tastes like.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Not sure if any of these count, but... ketchup and eggs? owo i ate that when i was little. Blame Digimon, as stupid as that may sound :C

That is so normal in my family. Although I don't eat eggs, they're gross, my parents and brother do and they put ketchup on it sometimes. I also totally remember the episode(s?) where they ate eggs with Ketchup.

Uhm, let's see. I've had an Ostrich burger. It was pretty good.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Pickles and broccoli cheese soup. I ate it on a dare, and it actually wasn't terrible.
Peanut butter, banana, and honey on toast. Freaking amazing, though I don't really know if it counts.
Pickles and peanut butter, pretty much the same as dipping fries in a milkshake.
And the only other recent one I can think of is tuna-fish/cheeseburger sandwich.

princess ashe

me and my sister try the weirdest things like:
. pizza and custard.... suprisingly good
. chocalate biscuits and gravey.... yum!

Awards
Fried Chicken and strawberry ice cream...

I wanted both and didn't want to chooose~

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I ate one of those candies with the actual bug inside. o_O
It was...a tad bit weird, but netherless good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back