• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Or if someone gets to record the trailer like the last lkeaked trailer...But I guess that Square has been more careful now about protecting the trailers since last time...

C

Colours

Or if someone gets to record the trailer like the last lkeaked trailer...But I guess that Square has been more careful now about protecting the trailers since last time...

Awww.I see what you mean:D

Rix

:)
Awards
We'll see it some time... Just not now or anytime soon.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Right, it now seems clear to me that Xion was short, which was a lack of information that once prevented me from saying she's not Aqua, but unless Aqua became a Heartless while she was still young, I don't see how Xion can be Aqua's Nobody. Xion seems to me to be abouts or equal to Roxas' height, and Aqua is definitely taller than Ven.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Right, it now seems clear to me that Xion was short, which was a lack of information that once prevented me from saying she's not Aqua, but unless Aqua became a Heartless while she was still young, I don't see how Xion can be Aqua's Nobody. Xion seems to me to be abouts or equal to Roxas' height, and Aqua is definitely taller than Ven.

Aqua doesn't seem that much taller than Ven. :\ Also, either form manipulation (ala DiZ or even Riku to Rikunort if we wanna go there) or the physical changes that a Nobody undergoes can explain this.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
That would just seem like too many changes to me. Roxas is pretty much the exact same size as Roxas.

There just seem to be too many factors against Xion being Aqua to make it believable for me.

- The name
- The size
- The build
- The hair (which for all we know havn't actually seen yet)

Personally I don't buy it at all.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
- The name

Because Namine's name is a direct result of Kairi + X how? (Not on topic but I'm amused by how the same people will at one point argue Axel is Riku's Nobody, Xion is Kairi's, but not Aqua's, because Xion and Aqua's names aren't related XD)
Possibility: Aqua having changed her name along the way like "our" Xehanort did to Ansem and basing it on that.

- The hair (which for all we know havn't actually seen yet)

It's said to be blue from people who've seen the trailer.

As for her built, we've seen no fair images for Aqua to be able to properly compare, imo.
Also, Roxas's coat made him look kinda skiny compared with his TLTW wear. Then we have Aqua's apparent liking for clothes that have loose fabrics, and we have one strong impression she's more buffed up than she truly is.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Because Namine's name is a direct result of Kairi + X how? (Not on topic but I'm amused by how the same people will at one point argue Axel is Riku's Nobody, Xion is Kairi's, but not Aqua's, because Xion and Aqua's names aren't related XD)
Possibility: Aqua having changed her name along the way like "our" Xehanort did to Ansem and basing it on that.
I've heard the 2nd possibility aswell. Also Naminé is a very special Nobody and from the sounds of things the first of her kind, like an independant entity altogether. Also I dunno how the absorbing thing works, but when Roxas saw Sora, Sora just gobbled him up, but not with Naminé/Kairi.

Also Naminé may have gotten an X if she actually joined the Organization.

It's said to be blue from people who've seen the trailer.

As for her built, we've seen no fair images for Aqua to be able to properly compare, imo.
Also, Roxas's coat made him look kinda skiny compared with his TLTW wear. Then we have Aqua's apparent liking for clothes that have loose fabrics, and we have one strong impression she's more buffed up than she truly is.
I heard it was dark blue/black. I guess that's the kind of small change we see from Sora to Roxas though. I personally don't take those reports seriously. Also I guess the build thing could be true.

The main problem is that the only Nobodies we've seen the original and Nobody of are Sora, Kairi and Xehanort, and they're definitely not "normal" at all so probably can't be used as a basis for an appearance argument anyway. :(

I still don't think Xion is Aqua though.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've heard the 2nd possibility aswell. Also Naminé is a very special Nobody and from the sounds of things the first of her kind, like an independant entity altogether. Also I dunno how the absorbing thing works, but when Roxas saw Sora, Sora just gobbled him up, but not with Naminé/Kairi.

Well, we did see her fade when Kairi and Namine were running away right before running into Saix, and then we haven't seen her until she opened the Dark Corridor, at which she was transparent, making one believe she appeared out of Kairi at the time.
I think she was fighting to hang on just a bit longer, and 'let go' when Riku showed up. Now he could take care of Kairi in her stead.
Roxas was desperate when he met Sora and with no more will to fight. He accepted it as his doomed fate to disappear into Sora, thus he did.
However, when he was stronger than Sora, he stirred emotions inside him, managed to be the one on the outside for a bit, and then ended up fighting with Roxas.
I know both Roxas and Namine are unique, but it seems to make sense to me it's actually their uniqueness (their Hearts being around as Hearts and not Heartless) that makes this logic possible as a pattern.

Also Naminé may have gotten an X if she actually joined the Organization.

I don't know about that. I mean, in a way, Namine upheld the 'new You' principel better than anyone else in the Organization did.
The fact of the matter remains, however, that Namine is Kairi's Nobody without having a Name that is based directly on Kairi's in that manner.
The X doesn't mean anything beyond being a Member of the Organization, which we know Xion is. That leaves the one her name was based on to be still unknown and isn't really leaning us in any certain direction.

I heard it was dark blue/black. I guess that's the kind of small change we see from Sora to Roxas though. I personally don't take those reports seriously. Also I guess the build thing could be true.

Sora and Roxas are a bad example as far as looks go, I think, seeing how that's probably Ven's fault. Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all exhibited similar to identical looks with truly minimal changes in appearence while Roxas took more after Ven then he did Sora.
So I wouldn't compare hair darkening to hair being bleached, even though I do think that was the 'fault' of her becoming a Nobody.
(Alternatively, DS graphics as opposed to PSP XD)

The main problem is that the only Nobodies we've seen the original and Nobody of are Sora, Kairi and Xehanort, and they're definitely not "normal" at all so probably can't be used as a basis for an appearance argument anyway. :(

They can't and yet they can be. It's ironic and frustrating.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Nah, I think Aqua's blue hair would still look fine and dandy on the DS. (Unless you meant the build, so that may work... but even in the FMV, Xion looks shorter/lankier.

Besides I think the reports of seeing Aqua's hair are probably mistaken with her hood looking like it was down but not really being down.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I think what we have to think about for Xion is that she has to do with Sora's memories and she has a keyblade. As farfetched as this sounds because even though I thought of it I think its too wild my thought is that she is the embodiment of Kairi's Memories since Kairi didn't remember anything of Sora until Roxas started to delve into his memories and the fact that if kairi's memories were in her heart and her heart was in sora's body then maybe Xion is the embodiment of the memories so not being a nobody its still Org. XIII, but she can use a keyblade and Riku would call it fake because its probably made from memories since at the time of 358/2 days Roxas uses KingdomKey (even though i'd like to play as the Dual Wielding Roxas)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
according to the gameplay impressions, people say xion mainly uses magic. have you guys noticed that in one of the screenshots, you see xion using "fire magic". axel has that element too. i'm guessing xion has other magic spells. errm... yes. it's obvious that i'm thinking of aqua. o.o

xionmagiccopypng.png

A

Audo

It all makes PERFECT sense now! And this is why we dont hear about her sorrows of forgetting her son for a year, because she was a NOBODY!

By golly, we cracked the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back