• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I find KH: Coded complete bullshit. There's no mobile phone that will be able to handle the shitty graphics fluently, and even shittier;

you're not from Japan, are you, Newb-chan? then sit still and be quiet.

Then first port it to the PC for heavens sake. Asses.

...there's so much fail on so many basic levels to that statement I don't even know where to begin.
KH will not be a PC game, and if it will, I will personally haunt someone's ass in SE for it. It's a console game because consoles are what gives it the feel, and personally, seeing how it's to be a puzzle game, I find no fault in it being on the Mobile.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I find KH: Coded complete bullshit. There's no mobile phone that will be able to handle the shitty graphics fluently, and even shittier; the KH series deserve a better system to be played on. C'mon, imagine a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard with Coded on it? Then first port it to the PC for heavens sake. Asses.

SE loves you, too. <3

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The Coded vid actually doesnt look that bad =/ but I cant really see it that well

Keyper_of_Fenrir

I think the game looks sweet but the only thing is, is that I don't think I can even get if for my phone so that is kinda lame.

ps. the game does look pretty good for a phone game

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I've been out of the loop for a while now. Does anyone have a clue as to how far that first part goes in the story?

Clowde

The game is released in episodes, monthly

Really? And how do we get these episodes? Do we download them off their website and put it onto our phone? And do we have to pay for each episode?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I find KH: Coded complete bullshit. There's no mobile phone that will be able to handle the shitty graphics fluently, and even shittier; the KH series deserve a better system to be played on. C'mon, imagine a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard with Coded on it? Then first port it to the PC for heavens sake. Asses.

The graphics for coded are actually almost equal to the graphics of a PS2 wich is pretty good and to bring it to a PC would ruin the entire portable puzzle game idea.

A

Audo

I love Coded. I can't wait for it to come to North America. *bounces*

Sweet Genocide

Coded really does seem like it is a great addition to the KH series. Im looking forward to the main story, rather than the side quests.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Coated man in coded

Since all of the Org members are dead at that point (their Nobodies at least) then it cannot be one of them. So I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back