• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I like this "episode" feature. Even after we play it, there will still be mysteries that won't be solved til the next chapter. Mysterious :)

Well, that's how almost all of S-E's mobile games are. (and mobile games in general)

FFIV-2, Crystal Guardians, Before Crisis, etc. etc.

All of which i'm hoping are ported at some point in their entirety.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I seriously hope it goes to psp. Are any of our phones in the U.S. capable of even playing coded yet??

t-mobile-g1-1.jpg

as opposed to
prime01.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah but those phones in Japan are like Razrs in the US. they are basically standard. Not everyone in the US can get a phone like that. So if it comes to NA, or when, I think it miht be on something other than Mobile phones.

tofudude

^ NO.
PS
SA: How in the world do you have over 6100 posts if you join date says JAN 2008?!

Charlie K

Back in Business
yes
in japan
for the one phone
and it's only like two things, rite?

wait is it?..my japan Canada time xone thinger is messed up, ha.

Radon

mofo
i want someone to post videos or somthing but the homepage has been hacked so i doubt we will be seeing it anytime soon

Satoshi

I find KH: Coded complete bullshit. There's no mobile phone that will be able to handle the shitty graphics fluently, and even shittier; the KH series deserve a better system to be played on. C'mon, imagine a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard with Coded on it? Then first port it to the PC for heavens sake. Asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back