• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I think like 4 i dont know

B

Blade5468

If you mean by name, one, Wheel Master, if you mean how many have we seen? Probably about 7-10.

fixed.
Also, it amazes me how many people ask this question in this thread (Almost one per every page, I believe), even though it says it right there on the first post.

Charlie K

Back in Business

fixed.
Also, it amazes me how many people ask this question in this thread (Almost one per every page, I believe), even though it says it right there on the first post.

Is that the offical name, I always thought it was just a placement name, w.e.

That and the main page of this thread hasnt been updated in forever.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i think it is the offical name but im not sure and yeah we should really update the first page

B

Blade5468

Meh, Audo spent enough time and on the first page and it's already so much of a wall of text that i dont think we should spend time improving every little detail, maybe only when BBS actually comeso ut.

And anyway, I highly doubt he'd put an assumed name there considering all the other are known as 'unnamed', so i think we can conclude that the unbirth's name is indeed wheel master.

ekelgs

Can someone please explain what DS and MX stand for? <3

Shade of Light

Whoa! I will have to sit down and read this all. Theres too much to take in.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Once Days is released I hope the BBS info starts pouring in.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i know they just got some new 358 scans and a new world yet no new BBS info i hope they reveal a new world

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I hope we get some info on BBS this summer.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I'm pretty sure we do. Once Days is finished, they'll be able to work on BBS and Coded. Though I think we almost have enough info on BBS, except what worlds will be there, and such. I hope the release date isn't constantly moved like Days..

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

i think they're just guna mess with us once bbs is finished... especially on its release dates...
If it did, it won't be as bad as Days. Their squashing everything into such a small cartridge for it, which is why it's taking so long. [almost PS2 level graphics, VAing, etc]

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

If it did, it won't be as bad as Days. Their squashing everything into such a small cartridge for it, which is why it's taking so long. [almost PS2 level graphics, VAing, etc]

Well, VAs SHOULD'NT have taken them so long. They already had everyone save for Xion lined up.

B

Blade5468

Well, VAs SHOULD'NT have taken them so long. They already had everyone save for Xion lined up.

By VAing she meant as in forcing it into the small space you can fit on a NDS. Which, you can argue with me on that considering I really /dont/ know how small it is, I just know that so far most(none?) of the NDS games did NOT have voice acting.

Anyway -
Aren't BBS and Days created by different teams, i.e. days team only being proffesional with coding/graphics for a NDS, and would be somewhat useless in a PSP creation? Well, its pure speculation so I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure its accurate enough that theres no need for seperate teams to merge, and that its likely that they arent skilled in areas other than the ones that their team helps with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back