• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I have got a great idea.

Garland can be the optional boss in BBS. Nomura did say that he was very fond of Garland, so that means he could be a possibility in BBS.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Also

This is off the topic we're on now, but if you didn't know before, according to KH wiki

You can never put too much trust into what comes out of that cesspit. In this case, it's just facts coupled with logic, but you don't want to rely on it too much for info on much else.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

I want to know what the Unbirths are and concerning their connection to the Heartless.

I surmised that the Unbirths are beings of natural darkness who had been corrupted by contact with the light. I can't go into much detail but I'm willing to share.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

That's not a bad idea, however they would most certainly be destroyed by the light since it's its polar opposite.

A

Azrael

That's not a bad idea, however they would most certainly be destroyed by the light since it's its polar opposite.

There are exceptions to the rule.

Unbirths to me seem to be artificial creatures constructed of the natural darkness formed by Master Xehanort most likely who had been corrupted by the light yet not destroyed by it. Instead, that very same light that was supposed to destroy it in fact gives it life...it gives it hunger for more light to consume into the darkness by which it is. These creatures could be dark beings who live on eating away at the light and whose memories are fleeting away or had already disappeared making them into mindless drones who can't remember anything of their past selves nor can feel.

This is what Marluxia attempted to do with Namine at Castle Oblivion to force her to make Sora's heart collaspe making him devoid of any memories. He would had been a mindless puppet of Marluxia if that had happened.

Same thing could apply to the Unbirths, whose state as being of darkness corrupted by light would make their memories go away unless MX did it himself so that he could have his own army of mindless drones.

These creatures could very be body, soul and heart but not truly a normal being from the Realm of Light such as Sora, Riku, etc.

I wonder how Xehanort managed to create the Heartless despite his supposed lack of memories. Ansem the Wise did allow him I believe to test on the darkness of the heart, but what if it was not a normal heart? It could had been the heart of an Unbirth, steeped into the natural darkness but corrupted by light yet is devoid of both because of its lack of ability to feed off light making it neutral in alignment. He somehow infected this heart with darkness and created the first Heartless.

I admit, my idea is sort of far-fetched but it is slightly plausible at best.

Charlie K

Back in Business

About voice actors, I'm watching Fly Boys in History, and I think James Franco(Pinapple Express, Spiderman 1,2,3) would make a pretty cool VA for Terra.

Samhain

Bronze Member

I thought the guy Richard Epcar or w/e his name is was going to possibly voice Terra due to his connection with Xehanort and the voice actor for Xemnas would be for Master Xehanort due to his connections with Xehanort as well...would make sense.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Ya it will most likely be him, but Franco would be a good fit for him too.

Guernsey

Awards

who was franco?

A

Azrael

I thought the guy Richard Epcar or w/e his name is was going to possibly voice Terra due to his connection with Xehanort and the voice actor for Xemnas would be for Master Xehanort due to his connections with Xehanort as well...would make sense.

Epcar did a good job doing the complete Xehanort so I can see him doing a younger Terra.

A

Azrael

(:_-♦LaK3R♦-_:);3738245 said:
CANT WAIT TILL I GET THE GAME. CAN I PLAY IT ON MY PS3.

This being an idiot post.

Samhain

Bronze Member

Epcar did a good job doing the complete Xehanort so I can see him doing a younger Terra.

Though redubbing Xehanorts heartless in flash backs he was plain awful but it can work and i rly see Xemnas ' voice actor working for Master Xehanort.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

The only reason why Epcar did a lack luster job was because the directors felt that he didn't need to hear the material that Billy Zane did. Thus had no clue as to how Xehanort would sound and he couldn't tune his voice closer to the way Billy had. As for Xemnas, personally I don't think that would be wise. Considering how old MX sounds we'd need a VA that also does a role similar to how MX's seiyu does; not necessarily an older VA but you see where I'm going with this. I just don't see Paul doing an old man role very well.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

James Franco is hot.

A

Azrael

The only reason why Epcar did a lack luster job was because the directors felt that he didn't need to hear the material that Billy Zane did. Thus had no clue as to how Xehanort would sound and he couldn't tune his voice closer to the way Billy had. As for Xemnas, personally I don't think that would be wise. Considering how old MX sounds we'd need a VA that also does a role similar to how MX's seiyu does; not necessarily an older VA but you see where I'm going with this. I just don't see Paul doing an old man role very well.

It was not his fault though technically although I admit that Epcar's performance of XH in ReCoM was somewhat better.

Blame the directors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back