• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I like that way better than a card system, it actually gives you a bit more control over what you're gonna do

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Aklright I see. Lol then again last I checked WAS around 7-9 months ago. So yeah go figure >.> The release dates still tba?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Whens the next event that will reveal more info for this game?

Radon

mofo

Usually theres a Square Enix party mid-year I think. If not then, then it will probably be TGS 09. I'm more intruiged into whether there will be any mention of KH3 at that event. These hints in ultimania have gotten me awfully exited.

Auron

Missing an eye

I'm pretty psyched about KH3 too

But I also want a release date for BBS

krexia

Translator
Awards

The 358/2 Days Ultimania guidebook has a bit of (spoilery!) information about BbS, including a page of speculation translated here and a couple of paragraphs towards the end of the interview with Nomura here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Usually theres a Square Enix party mid-year I think. If not then, then it will probably be TGS 09. I'm more intruiged into whether there will be any mention of KH3 at that event. These hints in ultimania have gotten me awfully exited.

I hope there is a mid-year party. There has been no new good news at all apart from Days

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Agreed. I'm anxiously awaiting KH3 news. lol I've seen a few rickrollers here and there. But aside from the wait for kh3, BBS looks especially fun. I mean with all the mystery still surrounding the Apprentice and all.

B

Blade5468

KH3 isn't even a myth yet, we shouldn't worry about it for the next 2 years or so in my opinion. (By that I mean, that in 2 years, we probably won't even have more information for KH3 than we have for bbs right now)

In other words, BBS is more, er, relevant, to discuss.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I agree the only thing we know about KH3 is that it will be made.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
Awesome thread dude. Brilliant information, and finally glad that someone knows what they're talking about. The speculation on the Unbirths were pretty amazing, saying that unbirth 3 moves like a snake. You based it on the picture of what it looks like. I think its really good info, and finally some good info on Terra lol

"By the way, you all lost the game"

Agreed. I'm anxiously awaiting KH3 news. lol I've seen a few rickrollers here and there. But aside from the wait for kh3, BBS looks especially fun. I mean with all the mystery still surrounding the Apprentice and all.

Yeah i cant wait for BBS either lol. Also we dont know if there is going to be a KH3, if so, dont you think they would have spoken about it like they did with Coded, BBS and 385/2 days? Im not saying that there isnt going to be one, but if there was, what the hell would it be about? Cos i mean you cant really have a 19 year old Sora with a beard and looking like a druggie now can we? What would the story be based on? Who would be the next antagonist, considering both Ansem and Xemnas are dead. Although if they were to make one, i actually think they should make it a prequel to KH2, and show how Riku became one with the darkness, and like play out his story of how he became Ansem in the end and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Also we dont know if there is going to be a KH3
We do. :O
if so, dont you think they would have spoken about it like they did with Coded, BBS and 385/2 days?
That could potentially spoil some details about the other 3 projects (well, 2 at this point). Besides, I don't think its even in development yet.
Im not saying that there isnt going to be one, but if there was, what the hell would it be about? Cos i mean you cant really have a 19 year old Sora with a beard and looking like a druggie now can we? What would the story be based on? Who would be the next antagonist, considering both Ansem and Xemnas are dead.
Most likely it'll be about solving conflicts that'll be introduced in BBS.
Although if they were to make one, i actually think they should make it a prequel to KH2, and show how Riku became one with the darkness, and like play out his story of how he became Ansem in the end and so on.
That's more of a side-story.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

We do. :O

No we don't. KH3 has been hinted but has not been officially confirmed.

Organization-XV-

Some Fans Beleive That The Keyblades Are Farke That Terra, Aqua, And Ven Use Because They Dont Have Chains.
Im Also Excited To See Everything Tie In, Such As THe Beginning Of The Kidnapping Of The Seven Princesses Of Heart.

OrgXIII.png

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Some Fans Beleive That The Keyblades Are Farke That Terra, Aqua, And Ven Use Because They Dont Have Chains.
Im Also Excited To See Everything Tie In, Such As THe Beginning Of The Kidnapping Of The Seven Princesses Of Heart.

You Don't Need To Capitalise Everything. :\

Also, lol, farke keyblades.

Radon

mofo

I don't believe that the keyblades are farke. I just think they arent as powerful as one with keychains. I'm also exited to see The Seven Princesses Of Heart :p

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Hmm yeah. The Keyblades loook real. Definately not Farke. But it will be interesting you see younger versions of everyone. Wait will Pinochio bee a pile of wood or a box of scraps?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I just think they arent as powerful as one with keychains.

Well keychains are said to release a keyblades true power, it's the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back