• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
No I was refering to a post that was deleted. It just plainly said what Xion was.

But yeah that probably should be fixed. Atleast it's in a white font.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, it'll be forgotten or become old soon enough.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i know that this would be asking A LOT ..but perhaps all of the "sorry i havn't been here in a while and i wanted to know every plot detail now that 358/2 days is out" type of threads would be unnecessary if this were to be edited ..

i think for the sake of new members, people who dont have the japanese version of the game and don't care about being spolied (meaning they want to know), and even for those who didnt understand something in the game ..this thread should be copmpletely redone to include just about everything there is to know?? haha ..doubt it would happen but even still _ couldnt hurt to ask

Rebel7

i know that this would be asking A LOT ..but perhaps all of the "sorry i havn't been here in a while and i wanted to know every plot detail now that 358/2 days is out" type of threads would be unnecessary if this were to be edited ..

i think for the sake of new members, people who dont have the japanese version of the game and don't care about being spolied (meaning they want to know), and even for those who didnt understand something in the game ..this thread should be copmpletely redone to include just about everything there is to know?? haha ..doubt it would happen but even still _ couldnt hurt to ask
I have to agree with Oromis here. Kinda unfair too newbies

oh well though

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I have to agree with Oromis here. Kinda unfair too newbies

oh well though

not even the newbies lol ..theres a lot of information that a lot of people are in the dark about ..it would be nice to see a collaborated effort from the site in regards to making something like this possible for the benefit of everyone

DarkKirby702

Kh 358/2 days i heard was gonna be released in fall but it might come earlier since really they just have to translate it to English so who knows it may come earlier.

Auron

Missing an eye
I heard it's being released in late July/Early August but I'm not sure

Anyway, people w/ the Japanese version need to keep stuff to themselves, this is a thread for theories and such, not for spoiling the game, guys

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Anyway, people w/ the Japanese version need to keep stuff to themselves, this is a thread for theories and such, not for spoiling the game, guys

not neccessarily ..this thread was created to provide information on everything known about Days up to a certain point in time ..from there ..people could elaborate on any of those details ..but the game has been released ..thereby giving more information to the public and increasing our knowledge in regards to "everything we know about days and xion so far" ..im simply saying this thread should be updated ..and for anyone who wnats to know ..the knowledge is at their disposal ..just put it in the spoilers section? ..or dont look?

Into Oblivion

not neccessarily ..this thread was created to provide information on everything known about Days up to a certain point in time ..from there ..people could elaborate on any of those details ..but the game has been released ..thereby giving more information to the public and increasing our knowledge in regards to "everything we know about days and xion so far" ..im simply saying this thread should be updated ..and for anyone who wnats to know ..the knowledge is at their disposal ..just put it in the spoilers section? ..or dont look?

Well you shouldn't be posting this stuff here anyway. Thats why there's a Spoilers section. Some of us want to wait til' we get English Version.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Well you shouldn't be posting this stuff here anyway. Thats why there's a Spoilers section. Some of us want to wait til' we get English Version.

hence the "put it in the spiolers section" part ..if you people cant practice a little self-restraint ..dont lash out at those who want to know ..

all of this is irrelevent though ..im simply going by what the purpose of this thread was ..and the purpose was not to theororize and such, which is what it evolved into in anway ..it was supposed to provide facts about the game and tell us everything there was to tknow about it at that point ..those circumstances have changed ..we know a lot more ..updates shouldnt be overlooked ..

I like to be surprised at what happens

the the purpose of this thread doesnt revolve around people wanting to be suprised ...again ..practice some self-restraint and dont look ..

Athaydea

Bronze Member
A) Were not lashing out, we just want to wait.
B)There is now Spoiler section for all the spoilers about the game, hence the name "Spoilers"

then wait ..?? i can guarentee you there are more poeple who want the information as opposed to those who are upset by the fact that they cant look anywhere without getting "spoiled" ..this wont change either

hence, for the second time, move it to the spoilers section ..i dont care where it's at ..so long as the information is attainable for anyone who wants it

Into Oblivion

Just because most people want to know about thye spoilers doesn't all people want to.
And You shouldn't move this to spoilers because there will still be English version updates.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Just because most people want to know about thye spoilers doesn't all people want to.
And You shouldn't move this to spoilers because there will still be English version updates.

UMMM?? doesnt matter where this is put because the updates, whether from the english version of the game or the japanese, will reveal the same information. the only difference is that YOU will have the game by than ..making it acceptable for the information to be relsead, am i right? a spolier is a spoiler ..the information will be here regardless ..putting it all together in one place is something everyone can benefit from, either for people who dont understand things or just want to know details ..no matter what region youre from ..if you want to know - the info should be accessable , if you dont - stay out ..bottom line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back