• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

You really don't know me at all. Stop making false assumptions.

I don't want to know you or claim to. Upset means getting personally affected by anything, which you did since you replied to it, unless you'd like to say "Oh, well that doesn't even count as a reply" or whatever other reasoning you'd have to argue with me next so you could get your post count up. Posts made of something that's so irrelevant and not-relating to the topic such as this is rediculous, and since you're only continuing this for post count, I'm not gonna help you with that anymore and am ending it now, end of story, so it's agreed and over. Whoo, we finally agree. ;)

Sorry Riku for arguing about something that trivial in your thread.

Anyway, was it confirmed that she looks like Kairi or was that just random spouting? 'Cuz I never fully got that so...?

YouTube - new scene organization XIII ("the new headquarters")

^ ^ The 14th's name makes ALOT more sense if you listen to that. An "X" with an "I" after it in Japanese sounds exactly like an English "SH," and possibly Japanese as well but I don't know since I don't know Japanese,

Last edited:

Bicka

Um...if I could help...the "Xi" sound in Chinese is pronounced like an English "Shi". Kind of, it's the closest approximation.

I don't think her name is in Chinese, but just saying. The pronunciation of her name makes sense to me, even if the name itself...well, I don't like it. But enough on that.

Great that there's finally news on the game. I can't wait for it to come out...

Mikazuki

^ ^ I believe it's the same way in Japanese, assuming that that video that I posted above is in Japanese. I'm telling you, watching it makes it really easy to understand how it's pronounced.

Mikazuki

remember people, fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics.
^.^

...You're posting on a fight that occurred nearly two days ago. Comment definitely off-topic, spamish, and unneeded.

Was anybody else disappointed by the review of the demo gameplay we received? All it did was tell us that it has problems that have to be worked out...As if that didn't depress me enough, I was expecting all characters to be tryable and us getting reviews on each and every one, me looking really forward to reading the part about Zexion...But that sadly wasn't the case. T.T Unless there's another impression somewhere that still has to be translated. *Googles*

Mikazuki

Yeah the reviews were just pointing out the negative aspects (f.e. the DS being a step backwards or something).
but im sure theres more to come, right?

We've already had actual information of it released thanks to Bittermeat's translations. Also, they said that the D-pad was a step backwards and that it's not well-suited for a 3-D game.

captain

Bronze Member
Of coarse it's a "step back". It's a hand-held system!!! Lol, BbS (even though it will be awsome) will be a step back as well.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I agree.

In story, gameplay, and graphics.
I know, graphics right? But from what I've seen the psp is being pushed to its limits.

Same goes for Days when it comes out, the cutscenes at least.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Was anybody else disappointed by the review of the demo gameplay we received? All it did was tell us that it has problems that have to be worked out...As if that didn't depress me enough, I was expecting all characters to be tryable and us getting reviews on each and every one, me looking really forward to reading the part about Zexion...But that sadly wasn't the case. T.T Unless there's another impression somewhere that still has to be translated. *Googles*

I was a little disappointed, partly because I wanted to hear how the other members fought besides Roxas, and partly because of the 1UP review. But wasn't that the whole point of the demo being released, so Square could get feedback and fix what wasn't working? I really hope that happens, because I want this to be the best game it can possibly be. I'll be much more disappointed if they mess up a Kingdom Hearts game, especially one about the Organization.

captain

Bronze Member
You think we'll get new Keyblades in this game? (At least the two that were exclusive to Final Mix. Like they did with CoM)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
You mean the one that you get after fighting Roxas in Final Mix+? I hope so, it looked pretty cool.

I'm sure Roxas will pick up some new Keychains during more important missions, but they'll have to do it a bit differently. In the other games, Sora picks up new Keychains after he visits each world, but it sounds like Roxas is going to visit random worlds multiple times, depending on the assignments Xemnas gives him. So he probably only unlocks them after certain significant events.

leochrys

hi this is my first post so dont be mean, but is it possible that Shion/Xion is the combined nobody of sora and kairi, because if u recall in KH1 sora had kairi's heart locked in his own, when he used the dark keyblade he opened his heart to free kairi and became a heartless, giving birth to Roxas and Shion/Xion. that would explain why shes a girl and why shes connected to Soras memoires......right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back