• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything I hated about Kingdom Hearts II. (Mature content)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
I think most people are missing the fact that without axel sora wouldn't have made it threw KH2, or even CoM lol, they hate him for helping Sora XD omg funny. haha jk, but seriously whats with that? Axel was a good character, he had a pretty developed character, and was the rebel of the organization, I think that the people who don't like him just don't like his personality because they can't act like that. But hey thats not important, Axel died a hero, for a cause he believed in, if you can't repect that, then you are messed up in the head.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Tokyly said:
After Roxas joined with the fake Sora, all the data in theory was taken from TT and released into the real world. DiZ could download hearts into data, so in theory he could turn data into reality, thus everone remember Sora after the fact. This is just a theory though.

um...fake sora? what are you talking about? o_0
And the reason everyone remembered Sora, is because Namine pieced sora's memory and everyone's memory of him....

yes, i must admit there are massive plot holes in the game, but after playing other square rpgs (like say, ff8, that thing also had a lot missing despite the main story was finished) I sort of expected them to do it to kh2 as well.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
a) how gay the final fight was
Did you see the final Ansem, that was a hella ton gayer. But anyway. Where the hell did Sora & Riku's ship thing come from? It didn't look like an incredible deal of thought went into the final battles, but they were better than KH1

b) how we didn't see ANY of Roxas throughout the entire game after TT until some shitty unexplained cutscene in TWTNW
This is just another point of KH2's lacklustre character development. Everybody loved Roxas in scans and trailers, and most people loved playing as him. His sections were some of the best in the game. Especially the two bosses, Twilight Thorn and Axel.

c) the very lacking explanation of Twilight Town
By the time they got round to explaining Twilight Town I think they ran out of effort-power

d) how little history of Organization XIII there was
All there was was the piddly bit in the Ansem Reports and the odd 5 second cut scene. There was so much potential with them...

e) that they ****ing KILLED AXEL
Yes, that was a loss. I (playing as Sora) could have easily pwnt all those nobobies. But the monster of inconsistency rears it's head once again.

Josh

Silver Member
lol "bitching" hehe
I hated that it was too easy and the story wasnt good AT ALL!!!!

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Let me explain the Roxas Fake TT scene. Ansem said he had created twilight town from Data, and from the data he gathered from everyone's hearts. There he said it, hearts.

Namine was restoring Sora's Memories, and she was doing it threw Roxas to make it go faster, thats why Roxas was remembering Sora's memories, that is why when Roxas Rejoins Sora, everyone suddenly remembers Sora, because all of Sora's memories where being built up in Roxas, and then when they rejoined, well you get the picture.

Towards the End Ansem erased Roxas from everyone's life inside the computer world, that is why Hayner, Pence, and Ollete where acting normal and just walked straight threw Roxas. The only ones who could interact with Sora where those who weren't data, Meaning Axel, and the Nobodies, etc.

Then he rejoined Sora in the computer world, and just as Ansem had turned those things into data, he released them, the memories anyways, of the hearts, which is why H,P & O think they have met Sora before, and is how all of Sora's memories and Roxas, who had actually been real, returned to Sora. That is also why when you enter the computer world later in the game, you cannot go past the lab that ansem constructed himself.

SoraLuvsKairi

This post will consist of me bitching about a) how gay the final fight was, b) how we didn't see ANY of Roxas throughout the entire game after TT until some shitty unexplained cutscene in TWTNW, c) the very lacking explanation of Twilight Town, d) how little history of Organization XIII there was, and e) that they ****ing KILLED AXEL. I'll probably end up going a little of topic once or twice, so just bear with me... Okay, here goes.

A. - Seriously, what was Square thinking? Where were they? What and why were there buildings flying around? What the **** was the dragon... thing? They just threw together the most random bullshit they could come up. I've seen dogs make pee patterns in the snow that were more coherent than this fight. Well, not really... But I'm trying to make a point. I mean, if anyone wants to explain this to me, please do.

B. - Yeah, **** this. Roxas was kinda gay, kinda girly, but I liked him. A lot. He was so cute and angsty and adorable and I just wanted to feed him cookies and dress him in leather and wait what. But seriously... he was so hot. Then again, so was everyone in the entire game... Oh, except Xaldin. Jesus Christ. Oops, I'm getting sidetracked... I MISSED Roxas. They really just ripped him away from the player, and for me, it was just when I had finally developed something resembling attachment to him. They didn't give us anywhere NEAR the amount of time with him that they should have. Throughout the entire game, there should have been multiple cutscenes about his time in the organization, his relationships with its members, namely Axel, his learning about what he was, his thoughts and reactions to being half a person, etc. etc.... Instead, we just see all the awesome members that we never get to learn anything about being like, **** Roxas, and then Axel being like, Blah I love Roxas, and that's IT!!!!! We see Roxas a total of three times after Twilight Town, and I only gave a shit about one of those times - the cutscene where Axel was like, Waah I would miss you Roxas, I love Roxas, Blah blah blah Roxas. Actually, come to think of it, I think that was a flashback while we were still in Twilight Town. So we only saw him twice. What would have been awesome is if you had gotten to play Sora and his little story for a while, and then been switched into, like, Roxas mode, and played him for a while, starting from when he first came to the organization, then been switched back to Sora mode, etc. etc. I don't know, I would have been satisfied with anything, really. I just kept waiting to see him again. I wanted to actually get to know him, but unfortunately Square didn't let that happen.

C. - I just can't wrap my mind around Square's explanation of Twilight Town when the things that happened in the game happened the way they did. As I understand it, the TT that we play Roxas in wasn't a simulation, wasn't in Roxas's mind, but was an exact, tangible copy of the real TT. Roxas was transported there by the same machine that Sora uses to get to it. Several things confuse me, though. If Sora awoke in the mansion of the real Twilight Town (which we know he did, since the Hayner, Pence and Olette he meets don't know Roxas), why did the gang there feel like they knew him? They were never connected to Roxas, only their fake copies were. How can the real Hayner, Pence and Olette feel close to Sora? I would understand their being upset if they had been the fake ones - he would have reminded them of Roxas. But the real ones? Who is Sora reminding them of? They never knew Roxas. It's just like somebodies and nobodies, the way the mere existence of one can affect the other. But they're not nobodies, and the memories of the fake ones are affecting the memories of the real ones, not the other way around. Are they clones? Since it's not a simulation (we know it's not - Roxas was able to simply walk into the computer room, where the machine that initially transported him was), they can't be just computer generated; they have to be living. How did DiZ just copy a world? Copy the people, copy their hearts? Also, since Axel is able to come and go from the fake Twilight Town using the darkness, we know for a fact that it is NOT separated from other worlds; it's connected, like all the rest of them. That means that DiZ truly did create a real world - true, it's just a copy, and he obviously didn't copy the whole thing since Roxas couldn't go to the beach, but it's still a real world. It's still connected by the darkness that ties all worlds together. So, if that's true, does it have a world heart? If not, how does it exist? Worlds have to have hearts, and we've already proven that although a copied one, TT is still a real world. We are forced to assume that it DOES have a heart. So it's possible to copy hearts? Why didn't organization XIII realize this when Axel found Roxas in the copied Twilight Town? They could have simply copied all the hearts they wanted, copied to their heart's content, copied this, copied that, copied whatever, since it's obviously so ****ing easy to replicate something. **** Square for not thinking this through. There is no way they could possibly justify DiZ's ability to make copies of worlds. Also, what the **** happened to Roxas after he found the fake Sora? And oh God, the fake Sora. Forget it. I can't keep going on about this.

D. - I really was disappointed in the lack of information about the organization. It would have been such a great addition to the game, to have had more of their history, to have seen more cutscenes with just the members. Since the entire ****ing game was about Organization XIII, you'd think we would have been told at least a little more about them.

E. - I HATED this. I don't give a shit if he was a nobody, Axel should have lived, Axel was the shit. Axel was good, Axel knew what was right. He may not have always done it, but he always knew. Axel was innocent, he was just a boy who wanted to get his best friend back. Yeah, I say boy because I think Axel was definitely 19 or younger. Sora got to find Riku and go HOME, why did Axel get to die and Roxas get to be robbed of his free will? Axel gave away his life to save someone he barely knew, just because they were connected to the person he wanted to see most. All that shit about nobodies not being able to feel emotions was complete bullshit, Axel loved Roxas and Axel cared about people. He abandoned the whole organization because he didn't think they were right to do what they were doing. He didn't need to die. Both Axel and Roxas deserved better endings. There were multiple organization members I would have saved if I could have, including Xigbar, who was AWESOME, and Demyx, who was too stupid to be evil, but if I had to choose only one, it would have been Axel.

Oh, and Roxas's ending upset me too. In all honesty, they might as well have killed him, since he won't have a life of his own anymore. I don't care if he's part of Sora, he was a different person who would have led a very different life, and now he can't. Aside from all that, though. I really do love this game, so don't think that just cause I have some complaints that I don't...

I would love to hear anyone's opinions on the above issues.

i'ma have to agree with this-_-

Edmpunk

I agree with you 100% More than half of Kh2 was complete bullshit. Like in the final battle they had the most random fukcing stuff i've ever seen. Instead of having a final battle that actually MAKES SENSE, they had to add in random shit to make it look cool. They just had you randomly ride buildings through the air and ride through the darkness on a dragon blowing up stuff.

And yea the entire fukcing game was all about organization 13 and roxas but they only talk about them and show them only like 15 fukcing percent of the game...who knows what the fukc roxas did after he saw sora in the pod. he was prolly just like "alright i saw sora, time to leave and find out who i am"

and one more thing...

how the FUKC did roxas find out who he was, and do all that shit by the end of the game?

gosox333

i have something to say about Axel and the other orginization members. sorry if this is a little off topic but i have to say it

you know how square brought back Ursula, malificent, and oggie boogie without explaining how this happened whatsoever??? well im pretty sure that they are going to do this in KH3 with some of the orginization members, expescially axel. Im not saying that i think this is a good idea but they're probably going to do it. So we shouldnt think that the orginiazation is gone forever because some of them could possibly reappear in the next game

if you dissagree, dont flame, im just making a suggestion

Medicatedsoap

Website
www.katamariben.livejournal.com
Agree with you on some parts, and disagree on others. My main complaint with the game is its plot. Just felt messy, unexplained, and over-ambitious. They introduced so many new characters but failed on giving that much character depth to anyone. I still think it's a good game, but it was a dissapointment compared to KH1. I'm hoping final mix may change my opinion slightly.

ansemx18

You do make alot of good points, I was actually surprised when I read it, but the only thing S.E can do is improve on the next one right?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i have something to say about Axel and the other orginization members. sorry if this is a little off topic but i have to say it

you know how square brought back Ursula, malificent, and oggie boogie without explaining how this happened whatsoever??? well im pretty sure that they are going to do this in KH3 with some of the orginization members, expescially axel. Im not saying that i think this is a good idea but they're probably going to do it. So we shouldnt think that the orginiazation is gone forever because some of them could possibly reappear in the next game

if you dissagree, dont flame, im just making a suggestion

i agree on that but i hardly doubt that some of the organization members will returned because of one of the room of twtnw that was the graveyard with the 12 organization members, all but one was dead so i don't think that will be possible.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Very well done Im gunna give you a rep just for all the ****ing effort you put into this, it was well thought out.

Mirror

I agree with you for most of that.

Axel SURE AS HELL shouldn't of died, Demyx is too much of a goofball to be in 'evil' and he shouldn't of died...

Roxas was an awesome character, Yes, we should of had more time playing as him. TT was confusing most of the time.

It's not that I hate the game, hell I love it, it's just overly confusing.

Roxas and Axel aren't gay! ;-;

pk para

Apparently I missed the part about fake sora in the game....

Did he copy all of TT, sora with it, and thats why he's fake?
And seing as he's fake, what would happen when he runs into the real one?

And yah, I think that they have some major holes with this one's story. It was also a bit too easy. Being lazy and listening to whiny fans FTL.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
that was a deep and compelling.........whatever you call that

it had thorough meaning and explanation to backup you statements

at first i thought you were just some n00b who was disrespecting KH and didnt know wat he was talking about, BUT U PROVED ME WRONG, DEAD WRONG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back