• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone, please read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
RPGplaya said:
Everyone, we've got to do something! So many people are leaving this forums. (Where are all those guests coming from?) Please, if you own a site or forum post link to this forum on there. If DevenKh2 or the mods are reading this, try to advertise this site or forum more, we've got to get it together if this forum is going to last. Go ahead mods, and erase this thread, I don't care, I've got to at least try to help this forum get back to the way it used to be with, with all the cool members when I first joined.

Hey,I want this as bad as you do.But the admins and mods dont care how much we wine about it.They'll still turn us down.It's going to happen.So you can try but almost nothing will happen.I want this as bad as you do but seriously we cant.And I love this forum its like my home.This is the first forum I ever joined.So,.....yeah.

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
Anti-Dark said:
yes, that is exactly why this has happened, but TM is trying hard, we've switched servers, we should all just give the forum a chance, I mean when you first came did you come in automatically thinking that it sucked, just think of it as as new forum that you've never been to
I agree, when I used to be a newbie I didn't navagate very well around here, but now i'm used to it. XP

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
kairigirl said:
*pat on the back* Definitely. Without the mods...well, this place would be a bunch of crumbellini, bud. :D

Though some just won't show (I must go pull Salsa out of her hiding palce..I miss her). Like Salsa and karma and Red Queen and...who else are we missing? I saw king_mickey...eh, too many to count.

sephiroth, you have aroused my curiosity. Why did you leave, and why have some of us never seen you?
None of you will believe this, but I suppose you don't have to, I mean for all we know everyone on here could be lyers. So you don't have to take my word because I could easely be lying to you. But the truth is that I was on probation along with some of my buddies. So I had to leave. But i'm back now, so there's no reason to worry about me :p

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey seph >.>;; I like eminem too xP

Anyway back on topic. Yes I dont think we need a flood of new members, most new members around here don't seem to tak..(type) before thinking.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Correct you are monkeybutt...but see now, we have so few members. New and old put together. I used to be able to be one these forums for Hours, and I'd still have something to do. Now...well, you get the idea. I was only on for one hour yesterday before I got bored of it...though I did finish typing my short story. ^^

Anyways, hopefully this place will be more peaceful. I'm sick of all the fighting between here and everywhere else (coughSDFcough). >.~*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey SDF is awesome no dissing! It actually feels more like a community then here..here it just feels like either people arguing..or people posting random crap that most of the time I feel no need to reply too..unless I get that burst when I have to flame..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back