• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever wondered?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey THE-15th-MEMBER here just with a plainly simple thread.

Ok, in the Old Mansion in Twilight Town if you go into the library area there is a door that says it has been completely blocked by pipes. Has anyone ever wondered what is behind there?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
.......................pipes?

Poles, bars, whatever you want to call 'em. Fact is, there's shit blocking the way.

Guess, we can't know about that yet. All we can hope is that either BBS or 358/2 days let us explore Twilight Town a little more.

Lexeon

Well, if you go outside of the Library, into the main room of the Mansion. There's a door in the room that is also blocked from openning. And if you look at the position of that door, and the position of the door in the Library area, they look like they're lined up with each other. They probably blocked the door in the main room off, cause they wanted you to go to the white room and get the symbol idea that you draw on the table in the Library, cause it'd be too easy just to walk into the hidden part of the Library without a catch.

Feeble Fate X

While the pipes can be explained by the ceiling collapsing or something (old mansion, after all), the table was described as specifically blown up by an explosion, or something along those lines.

Right. When you go over and examine the table it says something along the lines of "Only a huge blast could've snapped this table" or somethin'.
Well, I also agree with the fact that if you line up the doors it's just leading to a quicker way into DiZ's lab.

Oh, and one other thing. What's with the unicorns everywhere, while we're on the topic of the old mansion? I'm hoping that we get to see the backyard or something because there's this massssive statue of like a Unicorn... and I just thought it was interesting xD;

I second that notion. While the pipes can be explained by the ceiling collapsing or something (old mansion, after all), the table was described as specifically blown up by an explosion, or something along those lines.

It says "Only a massive blast could've broken this." But on the table you can see a broken chandelier so who/whatever done it must of hit the chandelier first.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It says "Only a massive blast could've broken this." But on the table you can see a broken chandelier so who/whatever done it must of hit the chandelier first.

Seeing how only a massive blast could've broken the table, I wanna know about the blast :p it doesn't seem from the description the chandelier would've made that much damage.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We might find out in 358/2 Days.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure the mansion was there for a loooooooong while before DiZ moved in, and had there truly been a fight there, especially one massive enough to cause an explosion - why keep Sora there? The reason they moved to Twilight Town to begin with was to keep him safe and out of the Organization's reach.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Not entirely sure if the door really is significant, I think it's just there for astectic purposes.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Well, if you go outside of the Library, into the main room of the Mansion. There's a door in the room that is also blocked from openning. And if you look at the position of that door, and the position of the door in the Library area, they look like they're lined up with each other. They probably blocked the door in the main room off, cause they wanted you to go to the white room and get the symbol idea that you draw on the table in the Library, cause it'd be too easy just to walk into the hidden part of the Library without a catch.

yeah that's what i was thinking also.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
To me, the mansion looks like there was some sort of a battle that took place. Because it is wrecked beyond what normal deterioration allows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back