• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES's attacks/moves=Terra's moves in BBS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Well, we could probably see them.

It would be really cool to execute those.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'mguessing that that move is his limit. He has a guage in BBS similar to the Drive Guage.

KH_master959

i doubt it cuz maybe terra learned those moves after te time of bbs or maybe they wont use it at all because the people outside of japan arent even suposed to have seen those moves so i dont think they will be available

khdude2000

man would i love to use his attacks from fm+! but i doubt his attacks will be THAT immpressive. i remember seeing a gauge though at some point in a screenshot so maybe you can use some of them like sora's drive form or berserk.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i doubt it cuz maybe terra learned those moves after te time of bbs or maybe they wont use it at all because the people outside of japan arent even suposed to have seen those moves so i dont think they will be available

You know, even though I know what language you're speaking, I have no idea what the hell you said.

Why would those moves be learned AFTER BBS?
OR Why aren't non-japanese people aren't SUPPOSED to see them.
Why wouldn't they be available?

You make no sense

Bh325

We could possibly see some of his attacks. At least I hope so, because I think they would be powerful.

D

Dexter

I think maybe you could upgrade your keyblade. Like let's say you defeat a boss then your keyblade advances to Lv.2 allowing you to ride it. Then in lv3 you could use it as a cannon.................//

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I guess you know I think it would take quite a bit of leveling up before we can use those attacks... If ever... I say perhaps it may take quite of bit of work to get to it... I guess we will just have to wait and see...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think maybe you could upgrade your keyblade. Like let's say you defeat a boss then your keyblade advances to Lv.2 allowing you to ride it. Then in lv3 you could use it as a cannon.................//

That would be awesome. I haven't found any good games that let me build weapons other than Dark Cloud 1. 2 was okay until Monica showed up. It went to hell after than.

Kunoke

I agree with his "limit" being something similar to that. Super powered up for a short time, then revert back to normal combos. Kind of like Riku's dark form in CoM.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

That's kind of exciting to think about. Or maybe instead of upgrading level wise, the boss you fight is like, something that has a cannon of some kind and of course when you beat it, your keyblade can then transform and do that. *shrugs* Just a thought. Especially using his super amazing gear crazy limit move. Some of them probably won't be available however, like the one where he locks up the attack command of Sora. Or the magic one. Well. They could be. They'd just do something different obviously. I hope we get to see at least some of those moves though.

tdc456

has no one seen any of the recent scans?
they already said that the bar above his command menu fills up
and when its full he goes into fatal mode
no one knows what the focus bar that we saw does yet
plus fatal mode is exclusive toterra
just thought i would mention that fact

Kunoke

We've talked about that several times in this thread already...what are you talking about?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

We're aware of the bar. We're just discussing "The Lingering Sentiment's" moveset, and their simialrites to Terra's, that is if Terra does keep the same moveset from KH2:FM+.

tdc456

no
i was just talking to one person
he thought the focus bar thing was what gave Terra special abilities
i was just letting him know that that wasnt right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back