• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
:laugh:lol no.
If that was the case, then Xehanort wouldn't be alive, which Nomura confirmed. On top of that, Nomura said that the Disney Villians are the first villians.

... Although I could say something here that'd defeat you, it'd have me lose another battle elsewhere on another forum. Eff it.
\
Despite the caft that they came back, they did die.
Disney characters haven't been shown to die? Clayton.

Regardless, there are dead characters in KH.
Auron.

Nomura said that if your heartless is destroyed before your nobody, they become whole again.

They died in the eyes of the heroes, they didn't die all together there was always a way for em to come back. Ex. malificant's Coat being left on the floor at HB. Oggie boogie's sack(ha ha "sack") at HT. and the fact that ursula just sunk to the ground and "drowned" how a fish gonna drown lol

I forgot about claton's weak self. But I never said that they don't have dead characters in KH. I know all about Auron.

Whoo PMF, argueing with you is tiring :lol:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They died in the eyes of the heroes, they didn't die all together there was always a way for em to come back. Ex. malificant's Coat being left on the floor at HB.

That's a predetermined way for her to revive that's outside of the KH Universe.

Oggie boogie's sack(ha ha "sack") at HT.

Revived by magic. Maleficent has this power outside of KH as well.

and the fact that ursula just sunk to the ground and "drowned" how a fish gonna drown lol

It's implied she blew up, but never substantiated. Besides, it's never explained how she came back in KH2.

I forgot about claton's weak self. But I never said that they don't have dead characters in KH. I know all about Auron.

Illustrating a point.

Whoo PMF, argueing with you is tiring :lol:

[Insert funny line here]

Master Riku 789

Now i'm confused. I'm guessing it is possible to erase part of a being and therefore i'll shall research more and make a theory.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Whoa, hold off on making that theory....
Considering what usually happens with theories around here >_>

If you do, I just hope to god you have your facts straight and you know what you're talking about...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
every time somone makes theory on here it isn't very good and the person gets flamed. even if it's good theory they'll still get flamed because everyone needs to prove they're right

Ven's keyblade

i just got finished watching the gameplay footage in which Ven asks to be erased. ithink that maybe he was talking about body heart or soul but memory.maybe he felt as though eveyone he was close to got hurt and wanted it so that when he left they wouldn't remember what he did so they don't come after him. also it is possible he brought chaos there (unbirths or any other danger) and hoped they wouldn't remember.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i just got finished watching the gameplay footage in which Ven asks to be erased. ithink that maybe he was talking about body heart or soul but memory.maybe he felt as though eveyone he was close to got hurt and wanted it so that when he left they wouldn't remember what he did so they don't come after him. also it is possible he brought chaos there (unbirths or any other danger) and hoped they wouldn't remember.

Just cause you don't remember something doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. If he was the reason for chaos why would TA cooperate with him. They could just kill him, cut out the middle man.

Ven's keyblade

but what if terra and aqua never find out and go to that world. and besides if it was a total accident i'm sure they would forgive him.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
but what if terra and aqua never find out and go to that world. and besides if it was a total accident i'm sure they would forgive him.

You unleash untold amounts of darkness and you expect your friends to just forgive you? Not gonna happen.

Riku77

Wait if your erased then you would just be gone unless someone makes you again... how would you erase someone anyway? So confusing...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Don't take the term erase to literally, it's more likely a play on words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back