• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No one knows what Erased means in KH yet.

Its wording suggests that it's some form of malign process. In conjunction with what the word means, it's more likely to end in a situation where Ven is no longer in existence. And I don't mean that in the nobody sense, as in what he is, is no longer applicable to the laws of matter conservation.

Would so.

To die, your soul has to be removed from your body. Without the soul, there is no nobody. Ergo, your statement is false.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Its wording suggests that it's some form of malign process. In conjunction with what the word means, it's more likely to end in a situation where Ven is no longer in existence. And I don't mean that in the nobody sense, as in what he is, is no longer applicable to the laws of matter conservation.

To die, your soul has to be removed from your body. Without the soul, there is no nobody. Ergo, your statement is false.

Ok, i see where you're getting at. Erased means EVERYTHING is gone.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I was making a joke off the old saying "Live fast, Die Young, Leave a nice looking corpse." I wasn't serious. D:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

They'd die like any normal person?

You never know.Keyblades affect beings differently. Who's to say that when you get stabbed with a keyblade that you just die? Maybe you would just get "erased" like Ven said.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then Maleficent would have been erased as well as Hook, Hades, Jafar, Xehanort, Oogie Boogie, and Ursula.

They all returned in KH2, save for Hook and Xehanort. And another reason that getting killed by a Keyblade is not erasing is that Xehanort is alive.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Then Maleficent would have been erased as well as Hook, Hades, Jafar, Xehanort, Oogie Boogie, and Ursula.

They all returned in KH2, save for Hook and Xehanort. And another reason that getting killed by a Keyblade is not erasing is that Xehanort is alive.

Then, is erasing something only Terra could do?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't think that really, erasing just has a different meaning .

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
You never know.Keyblades affect beings differently. Who's to say that when you get stabbed with a keyblade that you just die? Maybe you would just get "erased" like Ven said.

but wouldn't that mean that sore would've died in KH1 when he stabbed himself to release the hearts locked within his?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I finally can use something you told me against you YAY.

Okay, You have said that The Disney Villians are the 1st enemy that are in KH1. Wouldn't that mean that the Keyblade knows this two. Since they are Right before the dark beings, wouldn't that give them an immunity to being erased?

Plus come on There have been no deaths of any Disney characters for real. They will come back everytime, eventually.

As for Xehanort, Since when is he alive? Both his Nobody and Heartless have been killed.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

Okay, You have said that The Disney Villians are the 1st enemy that are in KH1. Wouldn't that mean that the Keyblade knows this two. Since they are Right before the dark beings, wouldn't that give them an immunity to being erased?

Plus come on There have been no deaths of any Disney characters for real. They will come back everytime, eventually.

As for Xehanort, Since when is he alive? Both his Nobody and Heartless have been killed.

i don't mean to cut into your fight but are you tryin to say that Keyblade knows who it kills, thus sayin that it has a mind of it's own?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then, is erasing something only Terra could do?

Aqua.

:laugh:lol no.

Okay, You have said that The Disney Villians are the 1st enemy that are in KH1. Wouldn't that mean that the Keyblade knows this too? Since they are right before the dark beings, wouldn't that give them an immunity to being erased?

1. Fixed.
2. No.

If that was the case, then Xehanort wouldn't be alive, which Nomura confirmed. On top of that, Nomura said that the Disney Villians are the first villians.

... Although I could say something here that'd defeat you, it'd have me lose another battle elsewhere on another forum. Eff it.

Despite the caft that they came back, they did die.
Disney characters haven't been shown to die? Clayton.

Regardless, there are dead characters in KH.
Auron.

Nomura said that if your heartless is destroyed before your nobody, they become whole again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back